+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No Access to Second Account and NO Response from Support

No Access to Second Account and NO Response from Support

I purchased my second account on Steam and I have not been able to access it due to an accidental linkage to my main glyph account. I submitted a ticket over 3 weeks ago and have received 0 responses. I will have now missed out on multiple compensations for labor and just a complete lack of access to my account is totally unacceptable. I have tickets submitted and atm this is beginning to look fraudulent as I paid for a product and I do not have access to it and never have. I want a response to my ticket and for this issue to be corrected. I can't refund my purchase of the second account as that would lead to my main account being banned due to the linking.

I bought the game twice under 1 email registered with glyph so I am assuming I should have access to two accounts as well. But like TheDeacon I have not heard anything from support regarding this matter. Otherwise I need that transaction cancelled and refunded.

I have the same issue
    I submitted a ticket on October 30th
    ticket number 1328088
    still no access to the 2nd copy of archeage.

Lets keep putting posts in here and keep bumping this as more people are having the same issue.

Still No answer or response on my access to the copy of the game I bought going on over 1 month

Still No response again I guess we need to spam this thing more beings they refuse to help us.

Hey there. I have the same problem and I donīt know, what I should do. I can send the bonus on one of my other charakter on my first account, but I do not dare. Only the 500 Diamonds I have now on my first account. I would to cancel it, but Iīm afraid that it will go wrong.

Ticket is 2 weeks old.

Still no response at all in any way

Just had the same problem.
    If 2 or more copies of the game can't be held under the same email, then their website shouldn't be taking our money.
    Very shady.

1 Month 5 Days and No response still time to post more

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast