+ Reply to Thread

Thread: change of patron way of generating labor

Hybrid View

change of patron way of generating labor

being honest i think a change should be made for people who are patron
    the way to regenerate the work that the game has, I think it's pessimistic every 5 minutes I create 10 points of work

I think it should be changed this way
    for each server reboot of each day they will give you 5k work directly
    logically giving 5k of daily work would not give you 10 points every 5 minutes
    apart from having an npc to be able to turn the work into a little work of 1k that will charge you some gold to convert them
    So we never miss the job if you work or what you wear later that day off of yours you could use as you want
    With everything you take away, I think it would be just something like that to accommodate clear work, this would be the payment servers

I forgot to add that potions that are crafted in 1k labor potions are not negotiable would be for oneself

Bad idea.

It is better to remove the window mode. Why I on auto should to go through 214219412 locations, and on arrival to see on 5-8 tractors one human, which brings down the percentage of cargo. Yes, I can use window mode, but what compared to those people who can run one window at most? It's not fair when you try to first raise the percentage of cargo at the expense of larders that disappear after each maintenance (GAMIGO, FIX PLEASE!), and then you try to take the cargo for gilda star, but your percentage on the cargo has already been shot down by one person with 1248124942194142 alts.

Would love to see any improvement for Patron players. It's horrible that I pay for the same advantage that non-paying players get. I would even prefer it if Patrons received 15 or 20 points every 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka5 View Post
    Would love to see any improvement for Patron players. It's horrible that I pay for the same advantage that non-paying players get. I would even prefer it if Patrons received 15 or 20 points every 5 minutes.
    I know this wouldnt go over well... but id suggest putting the afk idle back on, but making it a longer time before it became active... then maybe patron benefits would actually feel like something important.

i know people that sit and stay logged in game for quite a long time, only benefit i get for being patron is i can own lands and generate labor while I'm working.

there will always be Pingvin sociopathic people who carry a pack, this would be serious for people working or studying, it would always help them a lot, there are people playing pack delivery, I would not exchange anything for the% it would be the same

I do not know, you, but for a few weeks, or month something else I have the feeling, that I do not look like a gender pattern, a labor misery, and asked about the game, it happens to more people

just give f2p patrons labor gen.. like unchained.

+ Reply to Thread