+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Apex Prices Ruins Gameplay

Angry Apex Prices Ruins Gameplay

To anyone that cares to listen or read. I'd like to ask the powers that be to consider putting a cap on Apex prices. Currently now at 3500 gold each this ruins and almost dictates how we play the game. Most of the time has to be dedicated to earing enough gold to purchase not one but two to keep up with patron. That in itself is a full time job.. Thank you but I have a IRL full time job. A game should have a fun element not a well lets go work for my apex job feeling.

Please consider capping this and improving the gameplay experience for those that use Apex to pay for the subs.
    Mak_PTS

The world needs more good people willing to take a stand for what is right against those who intend to do harm.

Abusive prices

I also think the price of APEX is an abuse, almost impossible to buy.But think gamigo will not care about that , because your interest is that the game Legacy ends. Anyway I'll wait to see how far this situation comes, if it gets worse more simply I stop playing ,after all this game is not my priority of life...

If you think APEX are so massively overvalued for what they cost then why not pay your sub and buy some APEX to sell to people and cash in?
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

These kinds of posts really piss me off, it's not even your money to decide things like this.

Why not pay your sub? Expecting others to fork out and get less is selfish as hell considering you can't even pay $15 a month for the countless hours you play.

Removing cross region systems would be a more viable solution to your "problem" , the outcome of your plan would result in even less Apex bought with $.

Apex goes up with good market updates and goes down again while its quiet, this morning it was 2800g so learn to play idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Meekii View Post
    These kinds of posts really piss me off, it's not even your money to decide things like this.

Why not pay your sub? Expecting others to fork out and get less is selfish as hell considering you can't even pay $15 a month for the countless hours you play.

Removing cross region systems would be a more viable solution to your "problem" , the outcome of your plan would result in even less Apex bought with $.

Apex goes up with good market updates and goes down again while its quiet, this morning it was 2800g so learn to play idiot.
    I'll have you know I've paid patron with IRL cash money since pre-launch of the game. Thank you VERY much! I still think the apex are over priced and should be addressed. Get your facts before you start being rude and accusing people of things you have 0 knowledge about!

I have the Legendary Founders title on my character and that character has been Patron since day 1.

The apex system is still being abused period.
    Mak_PTS

The world needs more good people willing to take a stand for what is right against those who intend to do harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Essex View Post
    I'll have you know I've paid patron with IRL cash money since pre-launch of the game. Thank you VERY much! I still think the apex are over priced and should be addressed. Get your facts before you start being rude and accusing people of things you have 0 knowledge about!

I have the Legendary Founders title on my character and that character has been Patron since day 1.

If you have been playing since day 1 you would of known how Apex has scaled with what people at willing to spend on it. It is 3000g because it is being bought - daily - for that price.

If you have been playing since day 1 you would of known the pricing is relative to the age of the economy. When Apex was 300g it was just as "hard" to get that amount as it is now at 3000g.

If you have been playing since day 1 you would of known that it is a free market for all items.

If you have been playing since day 1 you would of known that the economy pricing is controlled by the players, not the publishers.

Anyway, w/e good luck with that.

im fine with the apex prices but im a seller. now i can afford those t3 gems yeppey.

@meekii Well said.

I’ll also add that if you don’t like the price of APEX, don’t buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Essex View Post

Apex being overpriced because players demand is higher than supply. A better solution than price capping is to introduce gildas or kyrios badges as currency to buy patron time. But there is no incentive for publishers or developers to discourage players from signing on for subs. Also, their poor coding over the years mean there will be more bugs and exploits if any changes are attempted.

If subs is too expensive to maintain via APEX, there is always the AAU alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangogogo View Post
    Apex being overpriced because players demand is higher than supply. A better solution than price capping is to introduce gildas or kyrios badges as currency to buy patron time. But there is no incentive for publishers or developers to discourage players from signing on for subs. Also, their poor coding over the years mean there will be more bugs and exploits if any changes are attempted.

If subs is too expensive to maintain via APEX, there is always the AAU alternative.

True.

But the state the game is in what use has it to get all that more gold if even more ppl leave because of it and let legacy die even faster. Getting double amount of gold and putting the last nail on the coffin? What use has that extra gem or erenor piece or plushie if you end up on a ghost server not to be able to use it. More ppl would be playing legacy if the prices for apex werent that high. Buying sup atm enough ppl will hasitate to spend rl money with all the problems with the games and billing. Sadly problems so extensively ive never seen in all those years.

To my opinion they should have never split up the community altho i can understand some reasons behind it.
    Legacy or AAU both are in their own way "p2w" (if you want to call it like this). AAU is to my opinion even worse with the fixed patron and no sub. Let us be honest they cant control it for several reasons.
    Legacy became less p2w already and with 6.0 even more changes came.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast