+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: AAU: Wynn, Southeastern Windscour DeadZone

AAU: Wynn, Southeastern Windscour DeadZone

Hi,

There is a summon deadzone in southeastern Windscour. I have a gazebo there and as soon as I get within the vicinity of it my pet automatically despawns. I try to summon my farm wagon and when I do it never appears but it’s “summoned”. I try to resuming but it will not despawn it and I can’t log out for 10 mins as it still acts as if it is summoned. Please fix, I need to water crops on that gazebo. By hand is for Plebs...

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hello~

Have you tried logging out and back in? I think I went to your plot and was able to summon a mount just fine right on your gazebo. Were you suffering from lag at that time? Try again and see if it is still happening please. Thank you!

I live in the North housing area in windscour, with similar issues. portals / pets never spawn, mounts despawn when getting to close to the crafting ares, NPCs don't spawn in unless you enter the crafting zone from the west, players phase in and out, but the issue hurting me the most is placed 8x8s not spawning in visually, i need to collect my 8x8 and move my land around to fit my Gazebo but i can't, iv tried from every angle to approach it with no luck i spent alot of resources to build my thatched and gazebos, only to regret it due of this issue. this issue is on both my PC and Laptop.

Hi,

Everytime I get close to that plot my pet despawns. My Gazebo doesn't load in either and I go back to the loading screen and it will appear for a second or two and then disappear again. I am not getting my borders reliably on the plot to know where I am placing my bundles either:

https://imgur.com/a/DaXTZHM

The same bug is happening on Tyrennos. North of Windscour. No mounts, No 8x8, no Glider, No NPC.

For a few weeks now, Northern Windscour on Tyrenos has been very buggy. It has been expanding through more and more of the housing zone. It started at the merchants for me and has been making it's way East, towards my house (like a spreading infection). If I make a port at my house, I cannot use it. I cannot use mounts, vehicles, see other players or see any of the merchants. This has been mentioned on reddit and on this forum for multiple servers, all within Windscour (I have seen both Northern and Southern Windscour mentioned) PLEASE NOTE AND FIX

North-East zone of Windscour is completely bugged on Wynn, npcs appear and disappear all the time making it almost impossible to use them. Your mount will disappear while running through the zone. Buildings disappear when you go near them.

Please fix the zone. It's horrible to live in there at this point. Everyone in the zone is facing the same issues.

Some of my farms won't even render on TYRENOS (N WINDSCOUR) please, can a DEV respond??? Let us know you hear us. This is really making it difficult to play! This has been going on for two server patch days so I know it has been reset.

Im in the same boat. placed a Gazebo in Windscour and now it vanished. Cant even interact to demo it and move it. None of my friends can see it either so dont think its a local display issue

Want to note i was able to harvest the items i had on the gazebo farm when it dissipated but there are some odditites trying to plant even from memory

+ Reply to Thread