+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Land Availability?

Land Availability?

Thinking if returning after several years. What is the current state of land availability? I don't mind buying if I have to get started, but curious if there are any zones with vacancies.

Thanks!

are you going to legacy or aau?

on legacy / kadum land is taken and held by alts all over the place.. sometimes you might get lucky and find a 16x16 but i doubt it would be in a good area.
    there seems to always be people selling land in trade by either demo's or certs so its up to you, even some guilds give land out to some of their members to use as needed too.
    ive seen land sell for a wide range of prices so it all depends on whose selling and how bad they want to dump it.
    id buy a apex 5 pack and you'd be set on buying property anywhere imo.

there's land on aria
    Aria - Pirate

There's open land in many places on Kadum, it's most definitely not all held by alts. There have been two 16x16 plots sitting open next to my house for over a month. A few days ago, in Rokhala Mountains, I found an unoccupied area large enough to put down 2 or 3 mansions with room left over.
    Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Kadum East

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    There's open land in many places on Kadum, it's most definitely not all held by alts. There have been two 16x16 plots sitting open next to my house for over a month. A few days ago, in Rokhala Mountains, I found an unoccupied area large enough to put down 2 or 3 mansions with room left over.
    Can also attest to two connected 16 spots next to my house in Rokhala on my server as well. Not sure if it’s the same two romonster is talking about or different plots on a different server though.

I also did some scouting in White Arden a few days ago. I found three or four vacant 16 spots there too.

Now if I could just remember what server I’m on.

+ Reply to Thread