+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETED] ArcheAge: EU and NA Maintenance - November 27th

Quote Originally Posted by whogoesthere View Post
    You could ... oh I dunno ... plan your larders around maintenance if you've known for a year that there is a problem. Just sayin'.
    Or you know, they could fix something that is the linchpin to their whole ♥♥♥♥ty trade system working?

WOW lol it said UPDATE so I logged of my other game and clicked it, then after update it said OFFLINE

Wanna fix the trade system them truly limit the number of alts on a single IP, and remove windowed mode from game. This at least forces them to use 1 computer per alt.

Could try 1 free account per IP and $15 per account over that. Easy for me to say lol I am the only one in my household that plays, but if my 4 kids wanted to play also I could see me not liking this suggestion. My point is there has to be a ways to make people play honest! and having 1 person playing 3-15 accounts, often simultaneously, is just cheating! That is P2W!!!

same here and now i cant log in

Quote Originally Posted by Gorstag View Post
    Or you know, they could fix something that is the linchpin to their whole ♥♥♥♥ty trade system working?
    Well, has it been fixed? No? With this logic, you might as well sit idle and be a paper weight. This is what you got, either make it work or don't.

Sure you can just keep complaining and hold fast to the belief that the squeaky wheel gets the grease, but you may be waiting for awhile.

In the meantime, the rest of us will adjust our plans around maintenance to keep getting ahead. It's always good to know the next guy lost coin where I have made coin.

Angry After Update : Can't logon

Quote Originally Posted by Syndr View Post
    same here and now i cant log in
    After Update : Can't logon

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar View Post
    After Update : Can't logon
    I love the photobucket link

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3