+ Reply to Thread

Thread: REQUEST #1356124 (Stuck 1xp from 40th)

REQUEST #1356124 (Stuck 1xp from 40th)

Have 163,799 xp and need 163,800 to level. I have crafted, I have killed, I have opened packages and nothing provides experience. This blocks me from getting past new player content and would very much like the opportunity to enjoy the full content of the game I paid for.

Not having any customer service is a gigantic and glaring problem for this game and I would never recommend anyone ever buy this product or any product where the customer is so thoroughly neglected. I'd be content if they deleted my character so I could restart but they can't be bothered to give me the 5 minutes it would take to do this. The system is very complex with only two characters and very lengthy time to reroll if you deleted enlightenment scrolls or get glitched (Yeah, I'm kinda dumb in one case and rather unlucky in the other). I'm holding out hope that they will address my issue before the 7 day delete counter completes but, am skeptical it will happen. I'm hoping that they get their stuff together because they have a pretty good product but without customer service it is just too damned frustrating.

+ Reply to Thread