+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback on Updated ArchePass on PTS - Nov 27

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

Feedback on Updated ArchePass on PTS - Nov 27

On PTS, the ArchePass has been enabled in its new iteration. Players are able to complete 12 missions weekly, and these missions have been revamped as well.

To access ArcheAge: Unchained PTS, players have to go to the legacy ArcheAge game in the Glyph client and change the dropdown in top right to Public Test. Launch the game and connect to PTS2.

New missions include:
    • Kill X number of mobs regardless of Zone
    • Kill X number of hostile players
    • Kill X number of World Bosses
    • Use X Labor
    • Earn X Vocation Badges
    • Earn X Experience
    • Temper Equipment X Times
    • Synthesize Equipment X Times - This mission tracks the overall times an item is synthesized, not how many items are used as synthesis experience.

These are just an example of the new types of missions. Please try this newest iteration of the ArchePass on PTS and provide us with feedback below.

Pog

How do we play on PTS?
    Runert NA - Official Runert Forum Account - Discord: https://discord.gg/hHfGhz5

As a reward for the archpass could you please add different ways to collect scrolls? The daily routine is killing the game and the so called sandbox mmo is no longer one. Allow us to do pack runs overseas for scrolls, maybe even require it to freedish. or just the do x quests reward some scrolls to. Just something else to be able to get away from the same damn quests every day. Give us options to progress. Why not allow me scrolls if I choose to just use x labor today, or x vocation for those people who like to farm and they can still progress gear? Scrolls aren't tradeable so won't kill the market if you add them as archpass rewards and gives people options to go do what they want for scrolls and not what we are forced to do like a sandbox should be. Hell make it dangerous force us to go to freedich for it.

Even without looking into the PTS:

Disable Missions like Temper Equipment X Times and Synthesize Equipment X Times.
    Those mission types are just bad overall. i mean what if my equipment is in theory already epic+. Do I have to synthesise equipment that i do not need just for the sake of finishing the archepass mission??
    Same is for temper missions.

Without entering the PTS, you need to remove tempering as one of the missions, otherwise it's going to be pretty much be the quest everyone will change/skip

@Justnotmyname

Hard agree

mostly looks great. Only issue i have is the X number of hostile kills - As a healer this isn't a viable quest.

Please no temper x times missions. It's 200 labor per, and unless the payout is MASSIVE it's incredibly bad

This looks good! However, I don't like the temper and synthesis missions. I don't want to feel like I need to spend my gold upgrading gear. I don't like to upgrade my gear and I don't want to feel pressured to spend my gold on it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast