+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback on Updated ArchePass on PTS - Nov 27

Quote Originally Posted by Quasidoc View Post
    Agree with most of this - Had i written it, i would also add to make the archepass ACCOUNT BOUND so people cannot benefit from multiple characters.
    lol, you want to remove the ability to reroll a mission? thats one of the worst suggestion i see.. so if im given something like kill world boss and there are no world bosses up, so i just have to forget it? and most people differ from what they want to do, there are lots of suggestions here to just make all the quest up at once and personally i agree with them, why dont they let us do what we want to do.

ohh sorry i quoted the wrong post, but honestly i think they should really make the stuffs in the diligence shop account bound.. so that people with multiple accounts will not benefit from it

Need to remove that PvP one. Many people like to life skill and do other things and making them do PvP in order to keep up on their archepass is an un needed knee capper. I can understand you trying to come up with a variety of tasks but forcing PvP shouldnt be one of them. Before you say oh well reroll the pvp one, it could end up the pvp one each and every time you reroll so thats not an excuse.
    Wynn

"3) Earn X Kyrios Badges: Get people in arena queues. There are so many equalized arena instances with generous rewards these days that even new characters would be able to earn these fairly easily."

This is a bad idea. Again, if you want to PvP fine, but quit trying to use the archepass to force people who want to life skill and other things to go into PvP. I dont think pvp should be in the archepass in any form. Its bad enough this game use to be build claim etc, they gutted the build by destroying armor and weapon crafting, dont go further by forcing people to do pvp to finish their archepasses.
    Wynn

You guys are freaking snowflakes.

If you only have 4 hours a week to play a game. You should not be playing a MMO.
    MMO's are not designed to be catered to someone who can only play 4 hours a week.

Go play a single player game.
    Nightmarey
    <Leader of Essence>

Salphira East

Why can't it just be something simple like any xp you gain in game (using labor -which covers crafters, farmers, fishers, purse grinders, gear upgraders- killing mobs, etc) progresses the archepass xp bar. No more dailies. Or weeklies, whatever.
    Kestrel
    Fist of the Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar90 View Post
    DailyAge... hiraml daily is the worst of all we had in ArcheAge.... Craft gear was great cuz u could made it all by normal playing Obsidian via normal playing HIRAM instead of normal gaming u need to play daily mode....
    Disable hiram daily and make scrolls and infusions drop from mobs more often so we actualy could play whenever we want instead of being forced to do daily raids

This suppouse to be sandbox... right now we need to do dull daily quest all the time and routine kill any fun from game
    honestly, i also think the archeage before was so good, specially the trade system and the crafting.. it only suffers due to extreme p2w system. but with the new system and the new monetization. i think we'll be better off without hiram..

btw, dont worry, when archeage unchained dies, pretty sure theyll be releasing an archeage classic haha.. and i think it would be a bit sooner

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    I never said that it's a bad thing. I really like some of those quests because they will be really easy to complete.
    (e.g. blue salt and experience)

My PTS2 characters are in their level 30s and I simply tested it by destroying my quest bow and making a new one. (100 lp and roughly 1g25 silver to complete the 5/5 quest)
    Good idea thanks

For those crying about dailies : you are not forced to do them , just ignore them that all , it will be great to setting visible quest we want to do like on BDO but it is a tiny detail

This is a horrible idea on so many levels, and you already have a thread up about this. Every player besides you says this is a stupid, outlandish idea. This would just further feed the higher geared players and leave those near the bottom, at the bottom. Honor is awarded mostly through helping the Crimson Watch maintain order through selfless sacrifice. Honor is also given, in small amounts, during war for kills.

This is a daily based game. The Archepass is meant to be a dynamic, functionally unique system to give players things to do.

Archepass would work best in the US as small, easy to obtain goals for players to follow along with, instead of just a massive grind dump. I see it as a way to break up monotony in daily routine by offering unique ways to progress.

There should be 5 types of quests for Archepass, which I will label in the next post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastrii View Post
    This is a horrible idea on so many levels, and you already have a thread up about this. Every player besides you says this is a stupid, outlandish idea. This would just further feed the higher geared players and leave those near the bottom, at the bottom. Honor is awarded mostly through helping the Crimson Watch maintain order through selfless sacrifice. Honor is also given, in small amounts, during war for kills.

This is a daily based game. The Archepass is meant to be a dynamic, functionally unique system to give players things to do.

Archepass would work best in the US as small, easy to obtain goals for players to follow along with, instead of just a massive grind dump. I see it as a way to break up monotony in daily routine by offering unique ways to progress.

There should be 5 types of quests for Archepass, which I will label in the next post.
    Huh Archeage was first sandbox , no need so much dailies but as we are not forced to do them for me is fine , you choose what you want to do but please don't transform Archeage in pure themepark , now is sandpark : sandbox with quest to guide players which needs goals given by game and unable to fix their own goals.

Tested Archepass quests : upgrade gear works fine but i would mix temper, gem , synthesis in one quest : "do five synthesis or put gem in gear or temper item or awake gear, upgrade boat " , because in one week you do one of that

Quest blue salt : work only with furniture no with trade pack resident

The five unique Archepass quests should follow these types:

The Path of Honor.
    - Requires Killing Players for Honor, Completing a Daily Honor Quest, Or Triumph in an Arena.
    - Rewards are Honor, Gilda Stars, or Kyros Coins.
    - You may choose one of these three quests, and it will grant its respective currency. (Honor for killing players, Gilda Stars for defeating CR, Kyros Coin Bonus for doing well in an Arena).
    - It should be around one hour worth of Honor gained through PvP, Completing all parts of GR, CR, Aegis, Whalesong, or Golden Plains, OR entering and winning in any set arenas.
    - Rewards and quests requirements can scale. You may pick any three of these quests 5 times a day. Once you select a quest, you can not change it back!

The Path of Vocation.
    - Requires Creating and Turning in an amount of Trade Packs, Catching and turning in an amount of Fish at Sea, Obtaining Vocation Badges, or Gaining Contribution.
    - Rewards are Gilda Stars, Gold, Vocation Badges, or a choice between the previously mentioned three.
    - You may choose one of these four quests, and it will grant its respective currency.
    - These may scale and vary naturally, and grant a respectable amount of currency. It should take no more than 1 hour to complete each of these quests.
    - You may only complete each of these quests once per day, and you may pick one extra quest to complete twice. Once you select a quest, it must be completed before you can choose a new one.

The Path of Power.
    - Requires slaying World Bosses, Completing all Bosses in Mistsong Summit, Defeating Kadum, Dragon, or Fall of Hiram, or completing up to a certain wave of the Noryette Challenge.
    - Rewards will always be: 5 Gilda Stars, 2 Honorforged Badges, 1 Mistsong Sunset Stone, and a Cloaked Hiram Scroll Set, which can grant either 20 Rare Scrolls, 10 Heroic, or 5 Celestial Hiram Scrolls.
    - You may choose any of these quests, and it will grant all rewards upon completion.
    - Fall of Hiram will have the requirement of at least 180 Refugees being saved. Noryette Challenge can require up to wave 20 or more. World Bosses will give 3 random targets.
    - You may choose 3 quests a day, and once you choose a quest, you can't change it. You can not repeat any of these quests.

The Path of Order.
    - Requires slaying normal creatures from all regions of the World, completing a single Greater Dungeon, or Cleansing Auroria.
    - Rewards are Gold, Infusion Crates/Hiram Awakening Scrolls, or Prestige, in that order.
    - You may choose any of these quests as many times a day as you wish, with diminishing returns past the 5th quest. (The first quest may grant 10g, the third 9, the fifth 7, and all else past that would grant 1-5).
    - Each quest shouldn't take longer than 20 minutes, even quicker in a group.
    - There is no set limit to the amount of quests you can take in a day.
    - These quests are filler quests, for people who just want to relax.

The Path of the Covenant.
    - This is unique to your Archepass choice, and can vary from vocational to PvP. When you unlock this quest, you may choose between a short quest, or a long quest.
    - The quest does not reset at the end of the day. You keep it until you finish it, or until you decide that you can't do it. You can reset this quest once a day, and roll a new one.
    - This is a long term goal quest. It offers a choice between 6,000 Honor Badges, or 6,000 Vocation, with 6 Manastorm Crystals. If you choose a shorter quest, the reward is 3,000 Vocation or Honor, and 2 Manastorm Crystals
    - This quest additionally gives the most Archepass experience, able to ascend you quicker than other quests.
    - This quest should take around 2-4 hours of concentrated effort to complete, or less than 2 hours for a short quest.
    - You may only complete this quest once a day.
    - Additionally, you may only select the long quest if you have purchased a paid Archepass.

Paid Archepass benefits:
    You may complete an extra quest for each category once a day, for half the reward. When you max out your Archepass to the highest level, you are given a new quest specifically tailored to you, that grants 30 Manastorm Crystals, 20 Gilda Stars, 10 Honorforged Badges, and the title "Completionist" which grants +1% to All Stats (Strength, Agility, Stamina, Intelligence, and Spirit). This title has 7 Ranks:
    Rank 1: +1% All Stats
    Rank 2: +2% All Stats, +10 Attack Speed, +1% Cast Time, +1% Movement Speed
    Rank 3: +2% All Stats, +30 Attack Speed, +3% Cast Time, +3% Movement Speed
    Rank 4: +3% All Stats, +40 Attack Speed, +4% Cast Time, +4% Movement Speed, +1% All Damage Taken
    Rank 5: +3% All Stats, +40 Attack Speed, +4% Cast Time, +4% Movement Speed, +2% All Damage Taken, +1% All Critical Rates
    Rank 6: +4% All Stats, +45 Attack Speed, +4.5% Cast Time, +4.5% Movement Speed, +2.5% All Damage Taken, +1.5% All Critical Rates
    Rank 7: +5% All Stats, +50 Attack Speed, +5% Cast Time, +5% Movement Speed, +3% All Damage Taken, +2% All Critical Rates

The Completionist quest varies based on the main type of quest you did. It would take 3 days to complete, challenging all of your abilities and requiring you explore parts of the World you've never seen, collecting titles and achievements to unlock it. It would take months to hit Rank 7 Completionist, and by then, you would be a God.

This is the best way to handle it. If you agree, please make sure to spam the ♥♥♥♥ outta the board with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast