+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback on Updated ArchePass on PTS - Nov 27

Temper/Synth mission is ♥♥♥♥ and just a bad idea

will the hostile players kill quest count in instances? also when is mistmerrow coming back?

"Temper Equipment X Times"
    this cost so much labor + gold for just one quest
    change it

"kill 200 hostile players" or "kill 100 hostile players" - this is insane. Remove this all together some people cannot kill others.

You NEED to remove the ability to reroll a mission and get a duplicate.

Get rid of temper missions/synthesis/socket lunagem missions we will reach a point where we don't need to do this soon.

GET RID OF GILDA COST THIS FEELS TERRIBLE.

Lower amount of vocation badges needed in these questions 2000 vocation is a lot.

I just got the 4k labor mission seems like a lot but over a week I think its ok.

Green infusions in archepass are worthless change them to blue or unique.

Please post all possible missions so we can examine them.

Side note: honored should not be gained by pve events. Please increase honor gain to 400 per kill and just remove the dailies thank.

5.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Runert View Post
    How do we play on PTS?
    To access ArcheAge: Unchained PTS, players have to go to the legacy ArcheAge game in the Glyph client and change the dropdown in top right to Public Test. Launch the game and connect to PTS2.

Updated main post with info ^

Quote Originally Posted by Justnotmyname View Post
    Even without looking into the PTS:

Disable Missions like Temper Equipment X Times and Synthesize Equipment X Times.
    Those mission types are just bad overall. i mean what if my equipment is in theory already epic+. Do I have to synthesise equipment that i do not need just for the sake of finishing the archepass mission??
    Same is for temper missions.
    Yeah, I have to agree with that as well. It would be nice if that was added through an NPC for lower level people as like an extra bonus up to a certain level maybe? An incentive to work on your gear? Like the rewards would be more scrolls and infusions plus some gold and exp as a daily/weekly quest or something, but don't put that in the Archepass cause after a certain point people won't be able to cash those missions in without wasting money on things they don't need/want to sink gold into.

It's already been stated but I'd like to post that I agree that some of these missions are very unfeasible for portions of the community. Particularly tempering and synthesizing, as it would lead to people having to either skip them altogether, or upgrading useless gear and then tossing it. Another mission that would be difficult for some players in the mission to kill hostile players. I main a healer, and yeah I can technically get some kills, it would take me far far longer to get any sort of hostile kill mission complete. Maybe if you changed it so that you just had to participate in the kill, that would be fair.

As others have said, Temper/Synth X missions seem like a terrible idea.

Also another point, think about giving away Hiram Gear Chests and/or Awakening Scrolls somehow (Hiram ArchePass?). Eases the burden on dailies, especially for new players, which is a big complaint for many right now. Also opens the possibility to correct gear mistakes for new players as the system was terribly-explained ingame for them.

Other than that, solid changes.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielDirt View Post
    "kill 200 hostile players" or "kill 100 hostile players" - this is insane. Remove this all together some people cannot kill others.

You need to remove the ability to reroll a mission and get a duplicate.

Get rid of temper missions/synthesis/socket lunagem missions we will reach a point where we don't need to do this soon.

GET RID OF GILDA COST THIS FEELS TERRIBLE.

Lower amount of vocation badges needed in these questions 2000 vocation is a lot.

Please post all possible missions so we can examine them.

I will update this post as I see more missions.
    I disagree to an extent because this is achievable if it were reworded to like X amount of PvP honor or something for tanks and healers who rarely get kill honor. Otherwise, it is entirely doable and should stay in. It pushes people to go out and find content via raiding reds or starting fights in war zones and that fosters more PvP. Carebears and farmers that aren't interested can just stay in peace.

I would disagree further IF and ONLY IF this prevents you from earning the weekly reward or however it works (I just saw this and haven't had a chance to look at it myself so this is all my initial reactions). If you have to complete X amount of the quests to get the rewards and any extra completions equals a bonus like overachieving then yeah leave the pvp stuff in there. If not, either lower the minimum mission req's to get the weekly reward OR add in more quests so carebears can get their dilly dilly too.

As for gilda... it's so mind numbingly easy to earn gilda, I don't understand the issue there. Sorry not sorry!

Temper and infusions I made a seperate post about, see above somewhere.

I DO agree with the rerolling thing to a degree yeah. I dunno how many times in the old old system for stars I'd get a quest to kill WB's in X continent and I'm like "whelp, SOL cause they're all down or there's no raids willing to group up for em". The ability to get rid of that specific quest and get a new one is great, but not if I end up with the same quest that's unachievable that day for some reason.

I would love to see an increased Honor from PVP than these dailies.Imagine getting 200 honor/kill and loosing 200 honor per death. And make Western Hiram in war all the time.This will encourage small scale PVPs everywhere, encourage guilds to regroup to protect farm spots.
    This would make the gear that we all grind for more useful not to mention fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast