+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Labor and Accounts

Labor and Accounts

I thought that each account you bought should get at least 5K Labor but my two accounts share labor and I intended to keep them separate. Did I need a new email address for the second one or is there a problem with them being on the same Place. I do not get any of the rewards (diligent coins/Labor) except on one character. I thought that buying the separate game in my case the highest and middle cost packs.

I would've say its not possible. But... AA is special. 5k labor in what period of time you think is generating?

@op

your english is very hard to understand... like impossible for most i guess.... are you talking about your second character on the same account? characters on 1 account share the labor pool....

As far as i understood the OP has bought two packs on the same account. So he/she got all of the additional pack content on the same account. It's still only one account and i think the OP is talking about two chars not two accounts.

Delaina if you want two accounts with separate Labor regeneration, you'll definitely need another E-Mail address and buy a pack for it. Then you have two real accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by xDarrick View Post
    @op

your english is very hard to understand... like impossible for most i guess.... are you talking about your second character on the same account? characters on 1 account share the labor pool....
    The english was fine for me

Quote Originally Posted by Carardrhas View Post
    As far as i understood the OP has bought two packs on the same account. So he/she got all of the additional pack content on the same account. It's still only one account and i think the OP is talking about two chars not two accounts.

Delaina if you want two accounts with separate Labor regeneration, you'll definitely need another E-Mail address and buy a pack for it. Then you have two real accounts.
    This is how I understand the post as well. @Delaina, if you log into the game, select the server, and see both characters, then the characters are on the same account. If you did not create a second Trion account with a different email address and purchase the game while logged into the new account, then you did not buy a second account.

I have no idea why they even give you the option to buy two game access packs on the same account - it's very misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaervan View Post
    I have no idea why they even give you the option to buy two game access packs on the same account - it's very misleading.
    At this point I am sure XL does these things intentionally. They have a serious fetish about trolling their playerbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaina View Post
    I thought that each account you bought should get at least 5K Labor but my two accounts share labor and I intended to keep them separate. Did I need a new email address for the second one or is there a problem with them being on the same Place. I do not get any of the rewards (diligent coins/Labor) except on one character. I thought that buying the separate game in my case the highest and middle cost packs.
    Hmmm... idk how 2 accounts can share the same labor? but i will try to say you how i have 2 accounts.
    every account i have registered on separately amail adres. Its look like 2 diferent persons. On every 2 accounts i have bought start packet. And it seems to me that this solution is the best. I don't know if there is another possibility.
    About 2 days you need to generate 5k labor.
    Buy a barrel of patience and write a ticket to the help desk, maybe they will advise you on some solution to your problem.
    AAU Gildaron - Bliis, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by xDarrick View Post
    @op

This is not a language problem, but rather a slight chaos in describing the problem. Please remember that not all of us come from an English-speaking country, but we all try to write as best we can.
    AAU Gildaron - Bliis, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

To answer your question - You need two separate accounts ( as in having two separate email addresses ) to have the 5k + 5k labor. What you have are two CHARACTERS on ONE account (one email )

All the characters on a single Account (email address) share the same labor pool - even if the characters are on separate servers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast