+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Labor and Accounts

Cool

I didn't think that anyone would answer. I apologize for the poor English. I want to say I purchased 2 packs, one was 79.00 and the other was 49.00. In my haste I purchased them on one email. I wasn't thinking about the problem one email account could cause. When I started playing I made both accounts on same server. I received the bonus for each account, I think. Then I noticed that both characters were sharing labor. I have played Legacy prior. I remembered this happening on my one account. I started thinking that this was not right. If it had been someone else in my family buying the second account they would not have been happy sharing my labor. I have had this going on since the beginning and not only do they share labor but the second account doesn't receive compensation either. Only the first account gets compensation. I feel like I am being cheated and would like any suggestions as to what to do about this. Thanks for any help that you can give me.

Sinderella & Fredie playing on Tyrenos

Ticket submitted .

Quote Originally Posted by Delaina View Post
    I didn't think that anyone would answer. I apologize for the poor English. I want to say I purchased 2 packs, one was 79.00 and the other was 49.00. In my haste I purchased them on one email. I wasn't thinking about the problem one email account could cause. When I started playing I made both accounts on same server. I received the bonus for each account, I think. Then I noticed that both characters were sharing labor. I have played Legacy prior. I remembered this happening on my one account. I started thinking that this was not right. If it had been someone else in my family buying the second account they would not have been happy sharing my labor. I have had this going on since the beginning and not only do they share labor but the second account doesn't receive compensation either. Only the first account gets compensation. I feel like I am being cheated and would like any suggestions as to what to do about this. Thanks for any help that you can give me.

Sinderella & Fredie playing on Tyrenos
    So you want to exploit multiple accounts labor and now complain about it?
    Explorers getting more and more entitled these days

Quote Originally Posted by Delaina View Post
    Ticket submitted .
    Yeah, labor bounded by account, so your combining the two onto one account would do that. Hopefully they'll let you break the two apart. I'm shocked they put 2 different purchases/packs onto one account/email though.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxi View Post
    I paid for two accounts and I according to the replies here am only having one account with two characters. I do not exploit anything I play a lot of hours and I really don't gain anything except enjoyment of the game from playing. Please do not jump to conclusion about why I bought two accounts. I do not sell or buy gold. I craft in the game to get gold for my use in the game economy. I am amazed you would say that to me here .

Quote Originally Posted by Auxi View Post

This is a Weird response, especially when the Company has no problem with players having up to 3 (Three ) separate accounts on separate emails.

Since the writer is only wanting 2 accounts, Exactly where does the 'exploit' come in, when someone does Less than what they are allowed to do?

Just curious.

This person probably bought the cheap pack on their account, and then bought the middle pack, effectively upgrading their account instead of purchasing a second one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2