+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Galleon Larder Block is legal?

Angry Galleon Ladder Block is legal?

Hello.
    I've been watching the enemy faction for 1 week blocking the stairs so that no one else gets on the ship, and all need gets on stairs if you don't like people gank you with clipper block or putting enoan galleon sample in the middle of ship route .

i've experienced this so many times. the OLD COMPANY BANNED PRICKS LIKE THIS. but gamingo seems to be lacking in STAFF. TOTALLY on them for this. they are being understaffed by there managment. who btw is WASTEING our money. on partys yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Healitroned View Post
    i've experienced this so many times. the OLD COMPANY BANNED PRICKS LIKE THIS. but gamingo seems to be lacking in STAFF. TOTALLY on them for this. they are being understaffed by there managment. who btw is WASTEING our money. on partys yay.
    LOLOLOLOL, Trion never banned anyone.
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

+ Reply to Thread