+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PTS1 character slot blocked, and please allow PTS1 access to stow stuff currently in the mail.

PTS1 character slot blocked, and please allow PTS1 access to stow stuff currently in the mail.

When there was a PTS3 before the launch of Unchained, I did make a character on PTS3 to have a look at Unchained.

Sadly, life got me busy the days following that and I wasn't able to delete the character I made on PTS3 before PTS was closed off to access. Please clean up the issue so I have all 6 slots available to me again. There should be 4 existing characters on the account on PTS1. Nayanulaan and three storage characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Panterah View Post
    When there was a PTS3 before the launch of Unchained, I did make a character on PTS3 to have a look at Unchained.

Sadly, life got me busy the days following that and I wasn't able to delete the character I made on PTS3 before PTS was closed off to access. Please clean up the issue so I have all 6 slots available to me again. There should be 4 existing characters on the account on PTS1. Nayanulaan and three storage characters.
    Ah that sucks..I had Tora syndrome and had over 35 mails, mostly full of materials and such (luckily not the dragon raising ones lol) but there were some music sheets as well. I kind of hope that they will implement my Warehouse idea, so that we don't have to really worry about mail much anymore. I hope your situation gets fixed though.
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

+ Reply to Thread