+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you Devs.

Thank you Devs.

Hello Dev's of Gamigo & you Khrolan hehe. I just want to take the time to say not only Happy Thanksgiving, but also thank you for bringing the PTS back up. I know its late for many who had houses and tons of décor gone. But I do appreciate you guys opening the PTS back up.

Not only that I will finally be able to fully test out the new content lol, but also get to play on the server again with my friends. I hope your days/weeks/months have been going smoothly, frankly as much as it was irritating that there wasn't any word or communication with the community on what happened to PTS1, ye guys don't really deserve to be hated on either. When it comes to AAU & AA, it has been really fun and exciting. So again, thank you & Happy Thanksgiving! I hope this at least puts a smile on ye guys and gals faces! :3

Also! Happy Thanksgiving to you all of the community too! <3 :3
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithunter View Post
    Hello Dev's of Gamigo & you Khrolan hehe. I just want to take the time to say not only Happy Thanksgiving, but also thank you for bringing the PTS back up. I know its late for many who had houses and tons of décor gone. But I do appreciate you guys opening the PTS back up.

Not only that I will finally be able to fully test out the new content lol, but also get to play on the server again with my friends. I hope your days/weeks/months have been going smoothly, frankly as much as it was irritating that there wasn't any word or communication with the community on what happened to PTS1, ye guys don't really deserve to be hated on either. When it comes to AAU & AA, it has been really fun and exciting. So again, thank you & Happy Thanksgiving! I hope this at least puts a smile on ye guys and gals faces! :3

I also want to thank you for opening pts, it's a pity that only one. Unfortunately, you will not test too much, because Fluffy is on vacation again. Reconstruction of houses is quite difficult, because Fluffy gave full kits, and after demolish we have design and no stone for construction: D. so we can put dugouts or huts from branches but I am of good thought, I look around for a clay mine and maybe we can make some clay house
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    I also want to thank you for opening pts, it's a pity that only one. Unfortunately, you will not test too much, because Fluffy is on vacation again. Reconstruction of houses is quite difficult, because Fluffy gave full kits, and after demolish we have design and no stone for construction: D. so we can put dugouts or huts from branches but I am of good thought, I look around for a clay mine and maybe we can make some clay house
    Funny, I have lots of rawstone and I know a few others with lots of raw stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithunter View Post

Is it really up? I know i get to server selection but they are all greyed out and says "under maintenenace" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Panterah View Post
    Funny, I have lots of rawstone and I know a few others with lots of raw stone.
    I meant pts2. on pts 1 i have too a lot of bricks. I had it because I don't know how it will be after such a long break. Maybe we will only have what is in the bag and storage.

Thumbs up

Don’t know what you guys looking at mine says maintenance

It was up briefly, but currently under maintenance. Funny thing is if you look at PTS1 it is greyed out like its not even there. I wouldn't be surprised if they needed that server for aau server.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    Hum that actually sucks especially since I gave Splodge like 150k raw stone for his mansions lol. Though, knowing me, I probably still have over 50k in alts on one of my storage accounts. So if PTS1 ever comes back on, I'll be sure to help out.

Edit: Oh wait nvm, I have nothing on PTS2, I thought you meant PTS1 Alisee haha.
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

Quote Originally Posted by wileykit View Post
    Granted, when I made this thread, PTS1 was up for like maybe a few minutes. Before I even went into the server I made this thread thanking them, but hilarious enough when I tabbed back into AA PTS, PTS1 was greyed out, however PTS2 was open. But instead of getting annoyed and editing my post, I just left it, I mean, at least one of them is up lol. And, despite Fluffing being on vacation, it was still nice to play on it for a little while, despite not being able to really test anything, due to the non-stop freezing/crashing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wileykit View Post
    Because u are Nuia

+ Reply to Thread