+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crime System and Jury System is Totally BROKEN!

Crime System and Jury System is Totally BROKEN!

Hello, there are so many griefers in this game and it used to be no problem since you could pk them and get 10 infamy for it and move on. Now there is such a troll fest, people jumping on your boat on abyssal and griefing u with harpoon so you cannot move, people stealing your fishingboat and if you open pk them you go to trial which will most likely will give you MAX since griefers in jury think its fun to max everyone under the cloak of anonymity.

Oh yea anonymous jury thats also great idea, when there are concurrent trials you cannot tell which jury is from your trial, hell even if there is one trial you cannot differentiate which jury is speaking, great idea give more anonymity ingame, it only encourages more griefing...

If you want anonymity in trials it should go both ways, anonymous defendant and jury as well.

But I think anonymity is bad because it only encourages griefing, have seen multiple juries writing
    racism slurs etc.

Also its a game so you shouldnt be able to punish player from not playing it for days like it is right now, max jailtime should be 6h if someone really killed a raid and you should be able to sit your sentence while logged off, so you don't actually waste electricity and server slots for moving around in jail.

Seen this one guy on my server who went back home from army on trial, turns out his wife was picking cotton from nearby area, cuz she didnt know the game mechanics and that would give infamy i guess, fella went to jail for over 6k minutes, hope their marriage won't fall apart over it.

Many of us came back to the game, because we loved what archage was except p2w aspect, so please bring back old crime system and jury system or even better change infamy for pk for 8 and assault 1, because I haven't seen so many trolls in archage like on UNCHAINED servers, they do what their want, because they are well aware that people wont risk 1h in jail over killing 1 person.

Quote Originally Posted by JackOfAllTrades View Post
    Hello, there are so many griefers in this game and it used to be no problem since you could pk them and get 10 infamy for it and move on. Now there is such a troll fest, people jumping on your boat on abyssal and griefing u with harpoon so you cannot move, people stealing your fishingboat and if you open pk them you go to trial which will most likely will give you MAX since griefers in jury think its fun to max everyone under the cloak of anonymity.

Oh yea anonymous jury thats also great idea, when there are concurrent trials you cannot tell which jury is from your trial, hell even if there is one trial you cannot differentiate which jury is speaking, great idea give more anonymity ingame, it only encourages more griefing...

If you want anonymity in trials it should go both ways, anonymous defendant and jury as well.

But I think anonymity is bad because it only encourages griefing, have seen multiple juries writing
    racism slurs etc.

Also its a game so you shouldnt be able to punish player from not playing it for days like it is right now, max jailtime should be 6h if someone really killed a raid and you should be able to sit your sentence while logged off, so you don't actually waste electricity and server slots for moving around in jail.

Seen this one guy on my server who went back home from army on trial, turns out his wife was picking cotton from nearby area, cuz she didnt know the game mechanics and that would give infamy i guess, fella went to jail for over 6k minutes, hope their marriage won't fall apart over it.

Many of us came back to the game, because we loved what archage was except p2w aspect, so please bring back old crime system and jury system or even better change infamy for pk for 8 and assault 1, because I haven't seen so many trolls in archage like on UNCHAINED servers, they do what their want, because they are well aware that people wont risk 1h in jail over killing 1 person.
    I agree, fix jury system.
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

Does it matter you can just exploit it and keep getting retrials until you get a jury that gives you innocent. It's not like its going to get fixed anytime soon.

It is true that the whole system of courts was completely without the assumption of the creators. At the moment I have the impression that many people commit crimes just to be in court and to be noticed in this way. I also think that the panel of judges should not be anonymous. I think that it was not meant to be a punishment system for criminals, but rather an element of variety - entertainment in the game.
    BTW, there are piles of rubbish in the prison square that you can clean up and reduce your time off.
    On the one hand, it's good, and on the other, if you can do it, what is the whole circus with the court for?
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

The anonymous jury is ridiculous.

Oh, we actually had someone who was guilty and had like 2733 minutes or something like that for his crimes. Not even 10 minutes later passed and he returned to court....this occurred about 10x in a row. He just escaped through the wall and was goofing off. Prison is a joke and is just another RP aspect. If you expect it to be taken seriously, change your expectations. As to anonymous jury, that just coincides with real life where names and all aren't revealed to people. Again, all about RP (role playing).

I do agree it would be nice if they could make changes to the system but it's hard to find a balance, especially if it's going to be a system ran by players.

P.S. Nobody actually sits in jail the entire time unless they are stupid. You get prison outfit while in there to reduce labor and time penalty and then can dig your way out, where the only penalty is the loss of some labor. Otherwise there's a wall you can tunnel out of if you're wanting and willing.

1 guy yesterday keep retrial for like half a day, always keep coming and his sentence was 500+min

+ Reply to Thread