+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This game is in a state of just total ridiculousness

This game is in a state of just total ridiculousness

Seriously where the heck are any of the devs? This game is just a mess right now.

1. Why are ticket times STILL so high. You guys have come out and said you hired more people. WHERE ARE THEY? I have 2 tickets that are both open for 2 months now. 1 is because the cash shop took 1350 credits but didn't give me what I bought, and the other is just a general question.

2. There's just total silence. Nobody posts about the game anymore. I get it's Thanksgiving weekend, but theres no events, there's finally a cash shop update after weeks of nothing and the boxes just give junk. We used to have the coolest Black Friday events where every single box would come back. Now it's just a couple boxes that are garbage.

3. The stuff in the cash shop just needs an overhaul. Almost 90% of the cash shop is completely useless. These equipment packages where u get a bunch of stuff for an obscene about of credits is just ridiculous. If you're going to put those into the game then just honestly make it P2W or don't make it P2W. Not some weird hybrid between the 2. It's like you want Legacy to be something like Unchained but not really.

Just the things I've noticed and need to rant about. Mostly just support ticket times. It just boggles my mind that the support times are so backed up. You did that whole thing where you cleared out tickets that were behind for months only to let them fall behind again for months. Your game did not give me what I paid for and took my money. It's literally theft and I'll probably get told there's nothing they can do about it. Just what do you expect from us anymore? Come on Gamigo just DO something. ANYTHING. EVEN blame XL for everything just make an effort.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyHowsItGoin View Post
    3. The stuff in the cash shop just needs an overhaul. Almost 90% of the cash shop is completely useless. These equipment packages where u get a bunch of stuff for an obscene about of credits is just ridiculous. If you're going to put those into the game then just honestly make it P2W or don't make it P2W. Not some weird hybrid between the 2. It's like you want Legacy to be something like Unchained but not really.
    What equipment packages?

Quote Originally Posted by HeyHowsItGoin View Post
    Seriously where the heck are any of the devs? This game is just a mess right now.

1. Why are ticket times STILL so high. You guys have come out and said you hired more people. WHERE ARE THEY? I have 2 tickets that are both open for 2 months now. 1 is because the cash shop took 1350 credits but didn't give me what I bought, and the other is just a general question.

2. There's just total silence. Nobody posts about the game anymore. I get it's Thanksgiving weekend, but theres no events, there's finally a cash shop update after weeks of nothing and the boxes just give junk. We used to have the coolest Black Friday events where every single box would come back. Now it's just a couple boxes that are garbage.

Just the things I've noticed and need to rant about. Mostly just support ticket times. It just boggles my mind that the support times are so backed up. You did that whole thing where you cleared out tickets that were behind for months only to let them fall behind again for months. Your game did not give me what I paid for and took my money. It's literally theft and I'll probably get told there's nothing they can do about it. Just what do you expect from us anymore? Come on Gamigo just DO something. ANYTHING. EVEN blame XL for everything just make an effort.
    Support is just crazy indeed. It shouldnt take so long especially if its about billing problems which concerns rl money.

About point 3. Cash shop is mostly recycling old stuff for a long time now with sometimes one new item. Black Friday Surprise Box is an old one too only with a new name.
    And indeed im getting the same impression but that already started before AAU but of lately even more. Feels like its more going towards aau but not in the same way. Now they put after a while a few rng boxes in it after keeping us dry from superior red charms and other stuff for a long time.
    There is no apex sale or superior red charm sale like last year anymore altho legacy could need it.

well, seems like cash shop and Support are run by only one Person in his mid-day break.
    Sorry to be that harsh, but there is nothing professional in the Publisher dealing with tiockets and handling and care about players and the game at all.
    We all know the Story "we signed the ToS" and have to be happy with anything we get, regardless of the Quality...
    but look at other games, there are pretty much games that have actual Support, even private Servers have Support, AA has None!
    Taking more than 3 days to answer a ticket is non-existing Support, sorry.
    If there is a Problem it Needs Attention, NOW and not in2 months.

AA had and still has great potential, but few attention and dedication by the Publisher.

And yeah, most items and especially Prices for some items are so far from reality that i wonder who Looks into that stuff and if they have any idea about actual game state.

That all does not give a good Feeling about the Publisher, but hey, we still enjoy the game and they know we'll continue playing, so why care about anything.....

It's all about the cash grab known as Unchained for them now.
    Gamigo is where mmos go to die. We've been betrayed.

+ Reply to Thread