+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This game is in a state of just total ridiculousness

This game is in a state of just total ridiculousness

Seriously where the heck are any of the devs? This game is just a mess right now.

1. Why are ticket times STILL so high. You guys have come out and said you hired more people. WHERE ARE THEY? I have 2 tickets that are both open for 2 months now. 1 is because the cash shop took 1350 credits but didn't give me what I bought, and the other is just a general question.

2. There's just total silence. Nobody posts about the game anymore. I get it's Thanksgiving weekend, but theres no events, there's finally a cash shop update after weeks of nothing and the boxes just give junk. We used to have the coolest Black Friday events where every single box would come back. Now it's just a couple boxes that are garbage.

3. The stuff in the cash shop just needs an overhaul. Almost 90% of the cash shop is completely useless. These equipment packages where u get a bunch of stuff for an obscene about of credits is just ridiculous. If you're going to put those into the game then just honestly make it P2W or don't make it P2W. Not some weird hybrid between the 2. It's like you want Legacy to be something like Unchained but not really.

Just the things I've noticed and need to rant about. Mostly just support ticket times. It just boggles my mind that the support times are so backed up. You did that whole thing where you cleared out tickets that were behind for months only to let them fall behind again for months. Your game did not give me what I paid for and took my money. It's literally theft and I'll probably get told there's nothing they can do about it. Just what do you expect from us anymore? Come on Gamigo just DO something. ANYTHING. EVEN blame XL for everything just make an effort.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyHowsItGoin View Post
    3. The stuff in the cash shop just needs an overhaul. Almost 90% of the cash shop is completely useless. These equipment packages where u get a bunch of stuff for an obscene about of credits is just ridiculous. If you're going to put those into the game then just honestly make it P2W or don't make it P2W. Not some weird hybrid between the 2. It's like you want Legacy to be something like Unchained but not really.
    What equipment packages?

Quote Originally Posted by HeyHowsItGoin View Post
    Seriously where the heck are any of the devs? This game is just a mess right now.

1. Why are ticket times STILL so high. You guys have come out and said you hired more people. WHERE ARE THEY? I have 2 tickets that are both open for 2 months now. 1 is because the cash shop took 1350 credits but didn't give me what I bought, and the other is just a general question.

2. There's just total silence. Nobody posts about the game anymore. I get it's Thanksgiving weekend, but theres no events, there's finally a cash shop update after weeks of nothing and the boxes just give junk. We used to have the coolest Black Friday events where every single box would come back. Now it's just a couple boxes that are garbage.

Just the things I've noticed and need to rant about. Mostly just support ticket times. It just boggles my mind that the support times are so backed up. You did that whole thing where you cleared out tickets that were behind for months only to let them fall behind again for months. Your game did not give me what I paid for and took my money. It's literally theft and I'll probably get told there's nothing they can do about it. Just what do you expect from us anymore? Come on Gamigo just DO something. ANYTHING. EVEN blame XL for everything just make an effort.
    Support is just crazy indeed. It shouldnt take so long especially if its about billing problems which concerns rl money.

About point 3. Cash shop is mostly recycling old stuff for a long time now with sometimes one new item. Black Friday Surprise Box is an old one too only with a new name.
    And indeed im getting the same impression but that already started before AAU but of lately even more. Feels like its more going towards aau but not in the same way. Now they put after a while a few rng boxes in it after keeping us dry from superior red charms and other stuff for a long time.
    There is no apex sale or superior red charm sale like last year anymore altho legacy could need it.

well, seems like cash shop and Support are run by only one Person in his mid-day break.
    Sorry to be that harsh, but there is nothing professional in the Publisher dealing with tiockets and handling and care about players and the game at all.
    We all know the Story "we signed the ToS" and have to be happy with anything we get, regardless of the Quality...
    but look at other games, there are pretty much games that have actual Support, even private Servers have Support, AA has None!
    Taking more than 3 days to answer a ticket is non-existing Support, sorry.
    If there is a Problem it Needs Attention, NOW and not in2 months.

AA had and still has great potential, but few attention and dedication by the Publisher.

And yeah, most items and especially Prices for some items are so far from reality that i wonder who Looks into that stuff and if they have any idea about actual game state.

That all does not give a good Feeling about the Publisher, but hey, we still enjoy the game and they know we'll continue playing, so why care about anything.....

It's all about the cash grab known as Unchained for them now.
    Gamigo is where mmos go to die. We've been betrayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikiandra View Post
    well, seems like cash shop and Support are run by only one Person in his mid-day break.
    Sorry to be that harsh, but there is nothing professional in the Publisher dealing with tiockets and handling and care about players and the game at all.
    We all know the Story "we signed the ToS" and have to be happy with anything we get, regardless of the Quality...
    but look at other games, there are pretty much games that have actual Support, even private Servers have Support, AA has None!
    Taking more than 3 days to answer a ticket is non-existing Support, sorry.
    If there is a Problem it Needs Attention, NOW and not in2 months.

AA had and still has great potential, but few attention and dedication by the Publisher.

And yeah, most items and especially Prices for some items are so far from reality that i wonder who Looks into that stuff and if they have any idea about actual game state.

That all does not give a good Feeling about the Publisher, but hey, we still enjoy the game and they know we'll continue playing, so why care about anything.....
    Granted, I still think there Is something "behind the scenes' type of thing going on, the utter silence for 3 months now is way to strange for me..especially since Trion did the same thing before they went off. Just silence until the last 2-3 days until they said "what's happening." Now I don't think there is anything "evil" happening, however as I said before in another thread, maybe something has happened between XL Games & Gamigo, maybe something XL Games didn't like what Gamigo did with something like Unchained who knows. For me, if PTS is going to be down...fine, it's annoying, but fine. If Fluffy can not work since he/she goes on vacation, ok..np. But for literally ZERO communication with the community pisses me off..that draws the line for me.

I understand if ye are busy etc, that's fine, but for god sakes, just tell us like "hey we are having problems right now and are trying to resolve them," or something along those lines! Just to let us know everything is alright, and we don't have to keep sitting here pondering on wtf is going on with AAU & AA/PTS...like seriously.. -__-
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

I support what you say HeyHowsItGoin ....

The support of ArcheAge is bad and so long to answer. No wonder players are abandoning the game, they know that Gamigo will react too late as usual .

The events have completely disappeared. So players ask on the forum. They are not even heard, this shows the seriousness of Gamigo. Gamigo does not understand that events in a game are a source of positive activity for the community. The few events since Gamigo took over ArcheAge are so obsolete, just see the unnecessary rewards .

The shop is so useless, so outdated, so old, almost never new. Watch this week, the perfect example of useless objects '' THE RABBIT '' OUahhh. there are already 2 rabbit on ArcheAge and what do you do? you put a third rabbit. But it's completely stupid, almost no player plays with this sh....

The random boxes, it's always the same things for years. No wonder the players do not want to stay. This game does not evolve. In 2020 you plan to make an event to win Ephérium equipment. It's sad and boring this game.

move your a...s. Frankly, I prefer to see ArcheAge give up than to be bought by a company like Gamigo and this company poisons and breaks this game. Not surprising in some countries, these are players who open ArcheAge servers. On these private servers, the health of the game and the community is at the top.

my engish is not very good, I think you understand my text !! Good day

Same here,
    a week ago I payed for my Game and still got no access the game and no transaction yet.
    This is a very very bad move from gamigo side and allmost the same as crime and stealing ppl money.
    And I don't want to play this game anymore and spend any credits into it.
    Just refund my money and I am gone.
    Otherwise I will visit the lawyer and act legally since I am also living in germany.

Never saw sush things befor in my life like here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackcrowl View Post
    Same here,
    a week ago I payed for my Game and still got no access the game and no transaction yet.
    This is a very very bad move from gamigo side and allmost the same as crime and stealing ppl money.
    And I don't want to play this game anymore and spend any credits into it.
    Just refund my money and I am gone.
    Otherwise I will visit the lawyer and act legally since I am also living in germany.

Never saw sush things befor in my life like here.
    If you want to talk about stealing money back in October they had a billing cycle issue they took about $540 for a few years worth of patron. Blamed it on a AA:U subscription issue. There is a huge issue with that because AA:U doesn't have that type of service. It took me 2 weeks of non-stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing on the forum, social media, discord, ticket system, and on their live stream till I got someone to work on my ticket. I almost couldn't pay my rent because these a-holes took money out of my bank account without my consent. I swear the have people wearing multiple hats in their company and only certain days they are allowed to work on them. If you do chargebacks they will ban you and won't talk to you for a while. So I recommend if you don't hearing back from them in like a month or two file a complaint with your counties Federal Trade Commission. Things like BBB don't work because Gamigo doesn't answer them. But with enough complaints, the government can force them to compile or they can be banned or fined from that county. This will also force them to get more support members...

+ Reply to Thread