+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sabotaging West faction

Sabotaging West faction

There's really no other place to put this, but the person <removed name> was voted in as a Hero and then swapped factions due to some drama. Rather than leaving things behind, this individual finds it okay to swap back to that abandoned character to sabotage the West faction.

For example, just a little while ago, this individual logged onto the account and used their Hero abilities to destroy what we had built of our castle in Nuimari. Not only this, but they bragged about it to the East and right after, there was a huge group of East players invading, causing issues. The East raid isn't a bother because its free honor, but <removed name> actions is unacceptable.

This person has serious problems and needs to be treated with a doctor, I hope this action is subject to severe punishment

Quote Originally Posted by Ferluci View Post
    This person has serious problems and needs to be treated with a doctor, I hope this action is subject to severe punishment
    even its a very mean move,its not against XLGames rule,so there will be no action from Provider,if i where on Martines Server,we all would hunt this player
    Sirpeter + Cael ;EU - Jakar - Haranya;Leader of <Sturmherzen>,german PvE Guild
    Lianel,Member of Skyfall,Nuia;Albar[deleted],Dwarv+Adandon[deleted]Warsong
    Alpha+Beta1-4 at Dahuta>Eanna ->Aier -> Anthalon -> Retribution -> Jakar

Oh, this player will be hunted. I hope hunted into submission, honestly.

This isn't the only server where something like this is happening so I wouldn't break it down to a single person's misbehaviour and check if it is really a good thing that only certain players (heros) are allowed to do certain actions which will either benefit or doom the whole nation.
    -> There needs to be a fix.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by MartineG3 View Post
    There's really no other place to put this, but the person <removed name> was voted in as a Hero and then swapped factions due to some drama. Rather than leaving things behind, this individual finds it okay to swap back to that abandoned character to sabotage the West faction.

For example, just a little while ago, this individual logged onto the account and used their Hero abilities to destroy what we had built of our castle in Nuimari. Not only this, but they bragged about it to the East and right after, there was a huge group of East players invading, causing issues. The East raid isn't a bother because its free honor, but <removed name> actions is unacceptable.
    Nothing that you are describing violates the TOS, however Naming and Shaming does, which is what you are doing.

So this post has been reported, Good Day .
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

LOL Epic props to <removed name> wish I woulda thought of it...

All they did was make themselves the most hated person on the server, lol.

I think it's hilarious. If you want a sandbox, be ready for someone to kick your sandcastle.

Careful when voting for your favourites heroes.

#TeamKarma / #TeamLafushh
    Runert NA - Official Runert Forum Account - Discord: https://discord.gg/hHfGhz5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast