+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Golden Plains is being hugely abused again

Exclamation Golden Plains is being hugely abused again

Well the kick mechanism is redundant now cause now we there are certain ppl that have so many alts in the same instance that just starting a kick vote against one leads to you kicked simply by that one persons many alts. Alts and their owners are widely known.

Gamingo please let us provide u with these lists and u can check for yourself what is going on. It is at the stage where half the raid are alts doing zero and getting away with it on a regular basis

The vote kick mechanism is widely being abused by certain people and their alts and their guildies to kick people they don’t like or even the leader of the raid if they don’t think that person is doing a good job or if they need someone to blame. I don’t understand the jealousy in wanting to kick someone because you don’t like them or you want to control their gameplay since being kicked from Halcy denies them credit or the jealousy in seeing an alt at Halcy stand there, not feeding the other team, since alts are needed to make Halcy pop anyway.

All this rage crying starts from you stating that YOU WERE KICKING other people. I believe you shouldn’t be able to kick anyone from an instance raid, not Halcy, not RD, not the dungeons, and not the arenas. The only option you should have is the ability to leave if you don’t like the team you’re on. Considering that you started kicking people first and then got kicked, I’m glad the people in the raid decided to kick such a toxic person whose only goal was to kick someone else. Well done, Halcy raid. People like you don’t deserve to cry here about being kicked for being toxic. More people like you should be kicked.

What Gamingo should do is take away the vote kick altogether or allow people who have been kicked to que again and get their credit. In no situation ever should players be allowed to create their own ban list of who they assume are alts and of who they want to ban because of their dislike, hate, or jealousy. Gamingo already knows who are alts of whom. Players can assume they know or like how I can assume you’ll lie about it when making your “list”, but players should not be in charge of how other people play Archeage.

Were u even in that instance ?...cause I wasnt toxic at all. What I do know for a fact, as I know how to use social to see who has just gone into halcy, is that mains are being prevented from getting in cause of ppl who insist on bringing in more than 1 toon into the instance. They then doing nothing with them other than feeding the opposition when they get to relic. They dont even manage to raise the alarm .

There also isnt any assumption here...the biggest offender told his server what he was going to do and that he was doing it to keep others out and hes been doing it ever since.

I dont have a problem with alts in halcy but they shouldnt be in the same instances as the main and other alts, and they should contribute ! Quite simply the reward should only go to those that actively contribute and no one should be getting multiple rewards.

The kick mechanism was introduced for a reason but gamingo now needs to start backing this up.

If less than 7k gs people are heading to the opposite factionís relic with or without the group, other people can and should tell them to stay back behind the raid to help instead of feeding kills. I donít agree with kicking these people out just because they are lower gear score and/or they want to help but donít want to stay inside the respawn or base. Automatically trying to kick people out without an actual warning to them if theyíre doing something wrong or without informing the rest of the raid is simply trolling. What kind of person are you to try and kick someone who is trying to help who may not be helping the way you want them to? Anyone repeatedly running into the opposite factionís base after being told to stop can then be imposed with a vote kick.

If youíre talking about any of yesterdayís Halcy or the previous day or the one before that, Iíve seen half the raid empty, no coraid at all. Thereís a lot of people not que-ing Halcy at all or because of the holiday week, so to want to suggest that itís okay to kick alts to make room for mains while thereís barely half a raid is ludicrous. I suggest you stop focusing on trying to kick out alts and be thankful they helped to make Halcy pop since there arenít even enough people who want to join at all. If thereís only half a raid and half of that are alts, be thankful because ten mains are not going to get Halcy to pop at all. Itís so ungrateful that people like you want to kick alts but thereís no mains to join and not you or anyone will get credit if no alts qued.

I donít know who the ďbiggest offenderĒ is, but I know many people have many alts and Iíve seen several people take some eight or nine alts with them (all of them named similarly so itís safe to assume), but lately, most of the toxic people have chosen to do content or something else which is great for everyone else who donít care about alts getting credit and who only care about doing the instances the best we can.

It must be a shocker to you if this is the first time youíve been kicked for being toxic, but many people have been kicked repeatedly without trying to kick first. Instead of continuing your toxicity of trying to kick others and be shocked when they try to kick you back, just participate, or stay and donít feed, and no one will care enough to kick you. I find it interesting that instead of focusing on the event itself, youíre more worried about trying to kick others which is what makes you a toxic person. People do instances to get credit. They have to que alts for the instances to pop. Just do your part or donít, but stop trying to kick people and then get all offended when people are tired of you spamming vote kick.

Carendash actually stated that it was not against the rules and ok to afk in the instances. It seems that the vote kick was a stupid idea if it was not needed. Furthermore, you did not mention afk people. You simply want to kick someone and their alts which is not really what the afk vote kick was intended for. I doubt Gamingo even knows what theyíre doing, let alone care about how hypocritical their words and actions are.

Bottom line: take your hate and jealousy and go somewhere else with it. Yes, you can vote kick someone you donít like and their alts, but stop crying here about you being kicked for trying to kick and failing. Your sad excuse of mains not getting in when there hasnít been a full raid in days with almost half the raid empty in Halcy doesnít justify you being toxic. You get what you deserve and Iím happy you got what you deserve. More people should stand up to toxic people like you.

The only reason a raid leader should allow to kick in Halcyona is when that player is AFK OR his connection failed. There should be no other reason.

The other solution would be to bring back the open world PvP in Halcyona so that we can do something different from forming raids for Hiram quests only.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldar View Post
    The only reason a raid leader should allow to kick in Halcyona is when that player is AFK OR his connection failed. There should be no other reason.

The other solution would be to bring back the open world PvP in Halcyona so that we can do something different from forming raids for Hiram quests only.
    I completely agree that the open world pvp Halcy was much better. I’d rather have that then all these instances where loading logs you out and sometimes closes the client altogether. Plus, there’s no required amount of people from each faction to make instances pop in open world pvp events.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldar View Post

Take away the kick system and watch how many people AFK, or throw the match on purpose. EVERY SINGLE MMO, has a Kick System. Sorry you guys got kicked, that sucks, get gud and STFU, its not going away.

"Your Game Play experience may change when online" - GG, Peace out.
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

Jornier+Sexygirll+Marlies+Diabolico+Gandalfin+ others characters are the same player.

Look what he say.

"No other game allow you to enter in a pvp instance with 20% of the raid" -----> COMPLETELY AGREE WITH HIM.

Gamigo.....you should find the way to solve this, cos while this guy have 10 alts inside.....main players are unable to join. And he is PROUD of it. And is not the only one who abuse of alts inside halcy.

it's not his fault that other Players cannot join as Long as the Queue qorks this way and sometimes it is not even possible to join for anyone.
    the Server tells us "either too few, or too much Players"....really funny.
    If there is not "enough" Players at all, or just for one faction, so what? they'll lose, but the Players around still can do the Content.
    where is the Point to lock out everyone if the System does not give a Pop to Players due to technical Problems....

+ Reply to Thread