Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETED] NA Unchained Maintenance - 8:30 PM PST on 11/29/2019

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

[COMPLETED] NA Unchained Maintenance - 8:30 PM PST on 11/29/2019

Greetings, everyone.

Due to ongoing issues with the authentication servers, we will be bringing the North American Unchained servers offline for emergency maintenance at 8:30 PM PST on November 29th.

This downtime is to fix an issue related to queues and the grace period, along with other back end issues on the authentication servers, and cannot be postponed. Downtime is expect to last 2 hours.

and my larders?

When we are told to only place larders around maintenance and you do maintenance 22 hours before larders can be picked up.. Nice job, where is our compensation going to be? None, because it is a known issue and your paying customers are just trash. This isn't even needed as you know the queue will go away again after the weekend, it is a holiday and people will stop playing again.
    ScreenShot0061.jpg

Larders?

So what will happen to the leaders I just put down. If they disappear will you guys once again ignore any ticket I put in?

why all the servers if its queue issues with only a few?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuldaj View Post
    When we are told to only place larders around maintenance and you do maintenance 22 hours before larders can be picked up.. Nice job, where is our compensation going to be? None, because it is a known issue and your paying customers are just trash. This isn't even needed as you know the queue will go away again after the weekend, it is a holiday and people will stop playing again.
    Attachment 21947
    I agree that the larder bug needs to be fixed and they should compensate people for lost larders. I'd say this is a necessary maintenance though since some people experience no queue currently due to a bug. People that are in queue literally see their position in the queue increase at the moment as people jump in ahead of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Popful View Post
    So what will happen to the leaders I just put down. If they disappear will you guys once again ignore any ticket I put in?
    Dude I have a BILLING ticket in since 2nd week, still no response.

Queue isn't from additional players. Queue is from reduced server pop limits placed during the last update. Let's be real. Not sure if this is to 'combat lag' after it becomes apparent that the library is just a symptom of poor server performance OR making the game look more popular despite a declining population. Most likely though it's an 'unintended bug' with no ETA

Are you kidding me? what have i done to you? F*cking murders
    I have 80 larders. if 5 or more gone i ask god for punish you

I lost 40 in the last maintenance, I decided to put it on Wednesday after maintenance to not lose anything, this time I invested everything I had to do 140, if I disappear again I give up this bugged game.

I also opened a ticket and they said that it was probably my fault, that I could have reaped, that I could have left the land set up as public, that the harvest time could have passed and they disappeared normally and that in situations like these there would be no compensation at all.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast