Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETED] NA Unchained Maintenance - 8:30 PM PST on 11/29/2019

Larders are required to bring price of cargo down, which in turn brings the price of normal trade packs back up, it's an important part of the trade pack system.

OMG let's fix a stupid queue problem on a day off prime time.
    This guys .... :/

Quote Originally Posted by derka View Post
    Dude I have a BILLING ticket in since 2nd week, still no response.
    Same here. It would be wonderful if they made real cash issues a priority, still debating if I should reverse the charges on my card.

Quote Originally Posted by Insane Squirrel View Post
    Same here. It would be wonderful if they made real cash issues a priority, still debating if I should reverse the charges on my card.
    Just do it already, they wont answer you
    I had a ticket open for over a month

Quote Originally Posted by Katsy View Post
    Larders are required to bring price of cargo down, which in turn brings the price of normal trade packs back up, it's an important part of the trade pack system.
    This is a huge point that will be overlooked by Gamigo and is already an issue of the core game mechanics. People already don't run enough larders, nevermind when half of them disappear. Incoming crazy cargo prices :/

Hi since you did this could you compensate me 750g for the larders you probably destroyed without warning just now?

You're ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed and ignorant. Library was a problem on the Korean servers as well but we receive the patches an update behind due to translation and them shipping it all out for NA/EU. The rest of this is just 100% speculation with the assumption you have knowledge on the subject when you're just a salty nerd

Can't you like... freeze in-game time or something when you take the servers down off-schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytrada View Post
    You're ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed and ignorant. Library was a problem on the Korean servers as well but we receive the patches an update behind due to translation and them shipping it all out for NA/EU. The rest of this is just 100% speculation with the assumption you have knowledge on the subject when you're just a salty nerd
    lol who was this directed at? Pretty funny regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Dudsworth View Post
    I agree that the larder bug needs to be fixed and they should compensate people for lost larders. I'd say this is a necessary maintenance though since some people experience no queue currently due to a bug. People that are in queue literally see their position in the queue increase at the moment as people jump in ahead of them.
    dude, gamigo cant even sort between players who got the 1st archepass compensation and the one who dont. how are they going to tell which one need compensation for larders ?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast