Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETED] NA Unchained Maintenance - 8:30 PM PST on 11/29/2019

Yup. Over half of my larders are now gone. Really kills any desire to keep playing this game knowing that a screw up on your side can ♥♥♥♥ us over.

well all my larders gone so byebye sh*tty game

This was just plain milking. well played.

Since they ruined larders, they also indirectly ruined trade pack prices all across the server, which will raise cargo prices and in turn, onyx.

i'm also probably quitting over larders. Like they were kind of my thing, even if I wanted to make up the deficit I can't because I can't do it with larders.

like to be clear with this action you have turned larders from decent gold per labor to negative gold per labor. We can't count on when maintenance happens, so there's literally no way to work around this.

Quote Originally Posted by WindandRain View Post
    i'm also probably quitting over larders. Like they were kind of my thing, even if I wanted to make up the deficit I can't because I can't do it with larders.

like to be clear with this action you have turned larders from decent gold per labor to negative gold per labor. We can't count on when maintenance happens, so there's literally no way to work around this.
    ~i maked the same decision

Larders are gone after maintenance. YOU TOLD US TO PUT IT DOWN BEFORE SATURDAY!! Really ♥♥♥♥ty move screwing lots of players for a queue that could have been resolved Wednesday and probably could have been prevented if you had any QA team. Enjoy losing more players and suck my ♥♥♥♥ing balls Gamigo.

Where are my larders?

Well... There goes all my larders again! I just put those down right after the server maintenance you did last Wednesday that took my other set of larders. They didn't even have time to finish aging yet... WTF!? I hope you have a plan to fix this issue. It wouldn't be such a piss off if I at least got reimbursed for all the stuff I lost

12 before now 22 give me back my gold labor and mats and solve this issue i used all of my things for these and now all gone and i get a replied with ctrl+V answers? How is this support line works how can anyone solve anything with that?
    Or even block people to make larders? Or freeze in game time during maintenances and give people extra labor to keep ip with the freeze non gained labor.
    And how hard could it be solve an issue for this long and why arenít u guys giving our larder labor mats and gold back WHY!? Are we the reason that weíre losing larders.. NO? Then why weíre not getting our things that we earned back..? Many ppl in our guild even considering quitting for that please fix this issue with out it ur making people ran regular packs and thatís bringing the percentage down and pushing ppl to do other things that we donít wanna do this game used to be fun back in the days even the p2w is happening.. im pissed off

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8