+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1/180 larders remain after friday night's unscheduled maintenance

Rip Larders

So I listened and planted larders right after weekly maintenance to avoid losing it. Now you guys (Gamigo) do a random maintenance on a friday. If our larders get deleted how do you plan on compensating your players because I know for a fact there are many players in the same boat as I am.

Really not excited to see how many larders are left when I get back in.

lol you need a tissue

You guys need a tissue or a t a m p o n, can't tell if your crying or b i t c h ing!

1/180 larders remain after friday night's unscheduled maintenance

Thanks a lot gamigo.....

Only two of my larders remain.
    Why take the servers down with only a few hours left on larders? Why not at least give us enough time to turn in the larders and just post that people can get around the queue problem by simply canceling and trying agian till they get a resonable number? If you had waited one more day, or even just a few more hours we could have turned in the larders before screwing us over again.
    This doesn't only affect people doing larders. This affects anyone running packs since you have a system that makes resetting percentages impossible unless you get all 3 types of packs turned in.

Quote Originally Posted by shocwave View Post
    You guys need a tissue or a t a m p o n, can't tell if your crying or b i t c h ing!
    Are you high?

You do realise that people followed Gamigo advice to only place larder after maintenance- then to make people lose all that because of unplanned maintenance is awful.

It’s 10g ea per larder for only the aging rack thing; so someone just lost the = of 1790g - and that was just one person and you’re just all ‘shut up’ are you seriously high?

Unless you’re buying gold from a RMT/3rd party - how are you making gold?

Pack prices are directly determined by aged pack hand ins.

If you know all of the above and are still reacting that way, I’d suggest you need a clue more than anyone else needs anything else.
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

Ah yeah here's what I've learned to expect from my fellow players, responding to reasonable concerns with not just taunts but bigotry. Good job shocwave you're a premium example of your disgusting type.

So I've lost about 70% of my larders again. There's nothing special about the ones still left, I assembled them all at the same time. If you're not going to pay someone to fix this bug you should say so. It's ok to be honest with your customers. As I understand it this bug is more than 5 years old at this point, so maybe that's my answer.

Just Ignore him. Typical selfish kid that has some anger issues and likes to provoke /troll others.

Ive been doing a lot of larders in different areas for years and i never lost any before altho i read there were a few isolated reports since 2014. This bug became a huge problem since this year around March but especially around May/June. A lot more areas and much more ppl are effected by this bug, losing 50-100% of aging larders after a maint or server crash. From what I experienced on nuian side areas as Ahnimar and Halcy is totally bugged but for example Gweonid is almost safe to have larders.

During last stream gamigo mentioned that turning the larders a bit while placing them would help only because a few from unchained had been saying this on discord lol..sorry to say but this is bs, at least to my experience. Only thing you can do is placing larders right after maintenance or before Sunday and praying to the AA gods the servers wont crash/going down inbetween 2 maints.

Anyways the larder system is gonna change, already did in Korea. Kurita made a post about it on this forum.

i lOsT mUh lArD3rZ rEeEeE!
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Advil View Post
    So I listened and planted larders right after weekly maintenance to avoid losing it. Now you guys (Gamigo) do a random maintenance on a friday. If our larders get deleted how do you plan on compensating your players because I know for a fact there are many players in the same boat as I am.
    Indeed. My family just lost at least 1100g worth of larders. It’s quite disheartening.

+ Reply to Thread