+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Larder before/afterpictures - we deserve compensation

32 larders placed, 24 lost.
    wasn't able to do a before shot, but two 16x16s were full
    https://i.imgur.com/tyUl2Pa.jpg

16/32 Sunbite
    0/16 arcum (wow, 1 plot did not lose any)
    45/55 Hasla

Guild Packs:
    64/98 Hasla
    125 lost.

My guild was (trying) to do a mass larder run each week, and the regular prices were staying acceptable. We are *forced* into larders, with only one or two being able to turn a profit.

I had a ticket open, updating with screenshots, as I have lost every week. I was told flat out to stop, there would not be compensation.

I can't play on the weekends, I got a discord message about this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Gamigo, You have to have active gms in game, and spawn materials for us to replace our losses.
    Escudo - Abolisher
    Oasis East Guild on Wynn

96 Larders lost

Only 17 larders lost. Really thankful I went with only 32 larders this week rather then the 81 I did last week. I'd have uninstalled if this happened last week.

122 of 140 larders lost, add to that all the effort and time devoted to receiving absolutely nothing in return but an automatic response. My family lost a lot with this and honestly we are all thinking of quitting the game.

Many people do not understand how important Larders are to the world economy, but without their production, everyone loses.

I can see putting SOME dedicated spots to larders...but 4K gold worth? Knowing it has a terminal bug??? Itís a very poor all-in investment and while it sucks, I would never advise anyone to put all their funds into ONE gold operation!

I feel for you guys, but what did you expect? Larders are like rolling dice right now. Sometimes the game has issues that NEED an emergency maintenance and you canít fault Gamigo for doing it.

Stop investing ALL your space into something you know is bugged.

I did not lose larders but I still believe this needs to be fixed and the people that did lose them should be compensated. The health of the game could be jeopardized if even half of them decided to leave the game, never-mind the financial aspect if they charge back.

I did however lose my acorn beehive queens and they all reset to being empty, sucks but nothing like losing 100+ larders!

Please do the right thing, compensate them and fix the bug.

@Kyias, larders are designed to be a safe high cost low return investment, so its normal for people to invest a lot in it to make some decent income, they are like that by design.

The way Gamigo handled this is so disappointing, I came to AA:U because i was told Gamigo were not Trion, i left AA because of Trion incompetence and the more im on AA:U the more i notice the similarity (Horrible support system:checked , unstable servers:checked, inability to acknowledge issues:checked, only caring about money:checked.

So yea, i did not quit yet, simply because me being online actually cost them money in cpu time, but they can very well forget about me buying credits or defending them on anything anymore.

Make sure this issue remain visible on every public location you can think off, we can't get them to fix anything but we can at least rattle their bottom line a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jey123456 View Post
    @Kyias, larders are designed to be a safe high cost low return investment, so its normal for people to invest a lot in it to make some decent income, they are like that by design.

The way Gamigo handled this is so disappointing, I came to AA:U because i was told Gamigo were not Trion, i left AA because of Trion incompetence and the more im on AA:U the more i notice the similarity (Horrible support system:checked , unstable servers:checked, inability to acknowledge issues:checked, only caring about money:checked.

So yea, i did not quit yet, simply because me being online actually cost them money in cpu time, but they can very well forget about me buying credits or defending them on anything anymore.

Make sure this issue remain visible on every public location you can think off, we can't get them to fix anything but we can at least rattle their bottom line a little bit.
    Actually larders were designed to be a High Risk, High Return investment.

Larders were the only packs that 100% of the profits go to the seller. Back in the good ole days, they were a pirates wet dream.

They had mad payout, to the seller and the seller only. They have carebeared the game for the causual tears. Now we have this crap.
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

yea, im refering to the design of the current larders. where you can only sell larder on the same continent and their material cost approach their selling point quite heavily. But in exchange they are basically garanteed 130% demand since its quite hard to sell enough to outdo the supply of regular and local packs. (not to mention when those packs like gilda pack increase in % the proffit from them mean a lot of people will run it asap).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast