+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Haxxing's compensation idea regarding 11/29's maintenance that cost some people 5000g+ of larders.

wertwertwert

wertwertwert

This is exactly what we need.

Can you imagine the outcry if a hiram piece lost 5K of progression? This idea that "planted" items have no value, and can be shrugged off, is utterly unacceptable. I am fine losing a couple hours playtime.

Losing a weeks worth of progression is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Give me my materials back. I'll eat the time.
    Escudo - Abolisher
    Oasis East Guild on Wynn

Honestly this is a way better idea then anything they would ever do sadly. Nope, they will probably offer us a blanket compensation that really just helps everyone else that didn't do larders while still not putting a dent in the hundreds of gold I lost.

Edit: they really should at least flood us with royal seeds right now to drop the price down big time. We know and they know there's still only going to be more lost larders in the future, especially if they have to do a surprise maintenance.

There will be a Blanket Compensation. The reality is sadly, this is the risk you take with larders.

They cannot track who had X larders, down to every account, its not feasible and its not realistic.
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberlocc View Post
    There will be a Blanket Compensation. The reality is sadly, this is the risk you take with larders.

They cannot track who had X larders, down to every account, its not feasible and its not realistic.
    You are correct, it really isn't. I get the issues. I understand their problem. I don't feel entitled or ripped off. I don't have a driving urge to charge back or anything ridiculous like that, I still play, and derive enjoyment. It's a game, meaningless false sense of accomplishment.

Their full glass of don't give a ♥♥♥♥ pisses me off however.
    Escudo - Abolisher
    Oasis East Guild on Wynn

This is a very good idea. Larders disappearing is pretty close to game breaking as something can get without actually breaking the game.

well, they will always refer to ToS, we signed that we accept all bullxxxx they deliver. We pay real Money to get something in game, if it does not work and we only get bullxxxx, we'll we signed ToS so we have to deal will anything they give.
    Regarding not being able to track who had larders lost, it is the MOST simply Thing to first admit that they are doing crap, admit they have an issue, and not let Support tell us Players we are just dumb pieces of crap not understanding the game...
    and the when they admit the issue, simply disable larders, so nobody can lose them, and take them out of trade system as long as the work on Fixing ist.

This all does not happen, because the don't care a xxxx about Players, and always tell us we have to be happy with anything they provide, no matter how crappy or Buggy it is....

and, they are totally right, because we all continue playing and continue feeding them real Money.

so let's hope for a miracle (won't happen) or just wait until larder changes from Korea one day reach our Servers (probably with new issues, like melting cheese while on haulers^^)

+ Reply to Thread