+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: KR: Larder System since 07. Nov 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Marose View Post
    So the Larders are now region-linked based on where you actually plant them for harvest?
    That's how it's always been.

thanks for the Information.
    any info when we get this patch in EU/NA?
    And is there any other change to trade as well?

I didn't word this correctly. You don't need tons of land if all you need is one larder space now in order to invest in them. So a small house in a region is now sufficient.

A while back I read something, a translation i think it was from korean patch notes. That the price also depends on how long you let those larders mature within those 24 hours. Im not sure maybe kurita can tell us more about this?

There is a 10% penalty in price if you harvest before 24h in all zones. If you harvest after 24h and before another threshold (several hours) you get the max bonus, which iirc is identical to current freshness. It's probably still going to be profitable even with a single larder spot and instant harvest, but I'm not sure that would be better than running ordinary packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonchallant View Post
    There is a 10% penalty in price if you harvest before 24h in all zones. If you harvest after 24h and before another threshold (several hours) you get the max bonus, which iirc is identical to current freshness. It's probably still going to be profitable even with a single larder spot and instant harvest, but I'm not sure that would be better than running ordinary packs.
    ty for the info.
    At least they are much cheaper to craft tho, no iron and stone an lumber from 5 to 2 rest is the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2