+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Idea for test servers

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    So, i try to have some distance to myself.
    I don't know if Khro is listening or not suggestions about the game, I think he should listen, and not necessarily put all ideas into practice.
    Something else puzzles me more: why they take pts to repair AAu? Don't XL / Gamigo / Trion have servers for internal testing? Hard to believe.
    Ah well, I still believe Khro looks at posts, despite him not responding etc. He probably doesn't have the old admin power that he used to when he was with Trion idk, but ye. Normally they do have their own test server Alisee, like for example another game, more of a Private server called Gamezbd has their own "super-test" or a custom server usually hidden from normal player bases. To where they test items/mechanics themselves first, before sending it out to the public player base.

I myself have been on a super-test before in an old game that I used to play, and granted, the super test isn't a "dev only thing" if they so choose, they could choose specific players to help with the internal testing. But again, its not really for the public player base. As a note, the super-test itself has items/new things way before the live servers/normal test servers get. I believe the KR version of ArcheAge has one. Its quiet exciting to see new stuff before they are released, but yea extremely limited. Back on topic a bit, they do have their own internal test server that they first test themselves and then send that information to the normal PTS for players to test and give feedback too.

I am still not sure why they used PTS1/2 to test AAU, despite AAU being a "separate" game from normal ArcheAge, but whatever I guess lol.
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

Well AAU still have lots of lag and toxic people dungeons still not stable and archpass still not working as intended so itís difficult to get anything. The market barely has anything good for crafting and not having a Gilda shop sucks so u have to spend all the gold you make to get anything. People with one account will suffer and not be able to keep up as I cost so much to upgrade most things itís a bad economy.

tryenos

looks like tryenos will soon be vacant if the east keeps dominating all the events pirates barely exist and economy will crumble i see epic vacancy coming soon
    lots of people already selling their 24 that is a tell tale sign i my about to trow the towel in AA is not what is once was total screwed as of 3.0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2