+ Reply to Thread

Thread: And when will you open PTS1 again?

Red face And when will you open PTS1 again?

We are really looking forward
    when you open

Quote Originally Posted by cesar123 View Post
    We are really looking forward
    when you open
    Who knows...
    I must try some houses setup if will be good and looking good, but i dont have where
    Once in Trion's time they informed us a little more often, now Gamigo doesn't want to have contact with us. Nobody talks to us in the forum, although it is a very good medium of communication. Apart from the fact that we are their clients, we are also mostly cool people and it is great to talk to us, and they don't want to ...
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

PTS 1 = legacy and I'm getting more and more the impression that those servers don't count anymore for gamigo. Just look and see the differences:
    any GM's regular on legacy? nope
    swift responces on tickets? nope
    fast fixes on buggs? nope

RIP legacy

dont kid yourself its not like we are getting any help on unchained either

RIP archeage

ok were are open again on test server2 and labor system is currently not working neither is fluffy how are we supposed to give u feedback if we have no labor@carendash tinen Bigdatadude

Quote Originally Posted by wileycat View Post
    ok were are open again on test server2 and labor system is currently not working neither is fluffy how are we supposed to give u feedback if we have no labor@carendash tinen Bigdatadude
    It was also like that before on PTS2 when it was opened..I am not sure what's going on, but the silence has me more worried then anything. Its one thing with Player support due to being backed up on tickets, but nothing in Discord or forums is very strange. Also try not to spam in general with opening new threads, if you see a similar thread like "When is PTS going to be up" or "PTS1? Where is it!" then just post in there. Also BigDataDude mostly makes the commands, the others as far as I know are the ones you want to give your feedback too.
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabjib View Post
    dont kid yourself its not like we are getting any help on unchained either

RIP archeage
    Ah rip, what's happening over there recently?
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    Who knows...
    I must try some houses setup if will be good and looking good, but i dont have where
    Once in Trion's time they informed us a little more often, now Gamigo doesn't want to have contact with us. Nobody talks to us in the forum, although it is a very good medium of communication. Apart from the fact that we are their clients, we are also mostly cool people and it is great to talk to us, and they don't want to ...
    *Pats Alisee* I know the feeling buddy, it can be very frustrating when there is no communication. Especially after months of silence. Even the simplest of "we are busy," or "we are experiencing issues atm we'll update when issues are fixed." Would be fine by me, then at least we would know that something is wrong and its currently trying to be solved.

God this reminds me of when Trion was giving 0% information on what was happening with Devilian..I know I mention that game a lot, but something I observed. Like seriously though, I know that something is off, not really with Gamigo, (I mean who knows maybe its 'higher ups' controlling the situation and its out of the dev's/admin's control but ye). I still have great faith, but this is still just strange..and annoying. I mean even not really related to PTS, just in general. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Dedyda View Post
    PTS 1 = legacy and I'm getting more and more the impression that those servers don't count anymore for gamigo. Just look and see the differences:
    any GM's regular on legacy? nope
    swift responces on tickets? nope
    fast fixes on buggs? nope

RIP legacy
    I don't know, legacy is still played by a lot of people, the market is refreshed much more often than on aau, you can buy a lot of cool things, on aau it's like a monastery. So far, the only plus of AAU is that you don't have to buy a patron and its benefits end there. The fight with p2w went to absurdities, e.g. bloomfang without autoloot, although available for diligence, so anyone can buy it without real cash, etc.
    I start playing this way that I run into aau, quickly do the necessary things and either go back to the old AA to enjoy the game and the things I have there, or go to play another game. AAU for me is starting to resemble a treadmill, without any chance for pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithunter View Post
    *Pats Alisee* I know the feeling buddy, it can be very frustrating when there is no communication. Especially after months of silence. Even the simplest of "we are busy," or "we are experiencing issues atm we'll update when issues are fixed." Would be fine by me, then at least we would know that something is wrong and its currently trying to be solved.

God this reminds me of when Trion was giving 0% information on what was happening with Devilian..I know I mention that game a lot, but something I observed. Like seriously though, I know that something is off, not really with Gamigo, (I mean who knows maybe its 'higher ups' controlling the situation and its out of the dev's/admin's control but ye). I still have great faith, but this is still just strange..and annoying. I mean even not really related to PTS, just in general. :/
    I see that you also have the impression that nobody from Gamigo / Trion / Xl reads forum posts. I'm tempted sometimes to write a few ugly things and see the reaction if it will be at all. For test only.
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    I don't know, legacy is still played by a lot of people, the market is refreshed much more often than on aau, you can buy a lot of cool things, on aau it's like a monastery. So far, the only plus of AAU is that you don't have to buy a patron and its benefits end there. The fight with p2w went to absurdities, e.g. bloomfang without autoloot, although available for diligence, so anyone can buy it without real cash, etc.
    I start playing this way that I run into aau, quickly do the necessary things and either go back to the old AA to enjoy the game and the things I have there, or go to play another game. AAU for me is starting to resemble a treadmill, without any chance for pleasure.

I see that you also have the impression that nobody from Gamigo / Trion / Xl reads forum posts. I'm tempted sometimes to write a few ugly things and see the reaction if it will be at all. For test only.
    Well that's not 100% true, I do know for a fact they do look at posts etc, but they don't always respond. Of course mostly because of being busy especially now with focusing on Unchained and ArcheAge at the same time. And with XL they are the KR company, so I doubt they are on NA/EU forums on all times hehe.

Just like Enoil though, I've been blocked on forums and in-game for a while for some stupid reason. I have access now of course but still. They do read posts, and will respond to them, but recently they haven't, its understandable if ye are busy yes, but just 1 reply would be nice..instead of leaving majority of players pondering on wtf is going on lately.

I will say this, and if this is my last forums post which I hope not; (aka being blocked again) well, it seems to me at least, (not calling anyone out!) but it just seems ever since Unchained came out, ArcheAge in general has been thrown to the back burner idk. Yea it gets updates to the market place and all, but with communication on a lot of things seems lost. Or as I stated before something "behind the scenes" is going on either between Gamigo & XL Games like a fight/argument or something completely different.

Also: Well I mean, if you feel the need to do so Alisee by all means however I will warn ye, Enoil already did that sort of thing and got banned from forums basically like I did (even though I didn't say or doing anything wrong but whatever...). According to him, he is still not able to get on forums aka the 404 error that I was getting. So ye, do it at your own risk lol.

Another thing, wow, I didn't know they added Magic defense on Plate! That's a nice touch, really is. now I don't have to waste gem slots with magic defense gems lol.

+ Reply to Thread