+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amigo/Trion...when are you going to realise

Amigo/Trion...when are you going to realise

Darkrunners are a JOKE. It wil lbe why i leave the game before long. Forget P2W, these classes and Executioner are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney View Post
    Darkrunners are a JOKE. It wil lbe why i leave the game before long. Forget P2W, these classes and Executioner are a joke.
    Meaning you suck and want to blame others for lack of skill?

Quote Originally Posted by Pockethealz View Post
    Meaning you suck and want to blame others for lack of skill?
    lol what skill is there in pressing 3 buttons hide->shadowsmite->precision strike ???
    this class got big dmg, a lot of CC, ♥♥♥♥load of mobility
    as healer I don't die easy, but loosing 75%HP in 2 hits fallowed by CC is death for me (yes I am plate user 15k def )

Quote Originally Posted by Songo View Post
    lol what skill is there in pressing 3 buttons hide->shadowsmite->precision strike ???
    as healer I don't die easy, but loosing 75%HP in 2 hits fallowed by CC is death for me (yes I am plate user 15k def )
    I had made a Curseblade, which was killing Darkrunner like they were nothing (I called it the DR eater). I also know that many tank specs (Abolisher and Pit Fighter) or classes like Executioner were able to survive well or win against Darkrunner. That said, keep in mind you won't be strong or weak to every class, it's all about what you're playing as, what your gear is specced into (for example, you have to choose between Focus, (Magic) Defense Penetration, Health, Resilience, etc) Sorry, that's off the top of my head so if I said wrong stat type, give me some leeway.

Part of the issue with full plate, if that's what you've gone, is you inherit its weaknesses as well. For example,. it takes increased damage from blunt and piercing weapons. Guess what most Darkrunner use for weapons? That's right, blunt weapons. This is part of why some people go 4 cloth and 3 plate or some other combination of their own choosing, as they still get a partial buff from whatever they are using 4 of but don't get the weakness aspect. This combination also helps balance the defense/magic defense aspect, whereas otherwise plate is very weak against magic damage.

What we use for gems, lunastones, and all these other things matter a great deal. Often we're stuck with deciding whether we want to sacrifice damage in order to have more survival or vice-versa. Also have to point out, by time you think you get yourself situated it's going to change because the meta always adjusts. Right now the focus is primarily on critical damage and rate because gear isn't all that good. As people start to hit into 8k+ and grab better gear, including upgraded accessories, it's going to be even more difficult as the meta starts to focus more on defense penetration for damage or on Toughness for survival.

Quote Originally Posted by Songo View Post
    1 button if your in cloth :P 37k dmg shadowsmites anyone that automatically teleport the user behind the target for max dmg.

tbh the time to kill in this game is the problem with darkrunnners. they are a one trick pony alot of the time instant kill somone wait for CD and do it again if there combo couldnt instant kill people then there not as broken since the opponent can come back from the burst.

+ Reply to Thread