Closed Thread
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - December 5th

boon.jpg Maybe a photo of my dogs new haircut will make us all feel better ^^

The "kill 100 players" idea is kinda ♥♥♥♥ed up :/ Hopefully it works in raid ? Or is it only the ones you solo ?

OOOo its back online

TBH @Tanea is right though buying a product means you have a deal between the seller and your self. what ever manufacturer is between it doesnt matter!!! this however is a service!

One could argue if a service is the same as a product. In this case the service IS the product, the same code of conduct applies to services as a product like anything else! You can reasonably expect that the service has an support to the extend that is acceptable, what that is is always a bit tricky!

TBH my point of few over the last few weeks is ... their slipping! Gamigo started of strong ... really strong were on top of things! doesnt work lets head back to the design table to see how we can make it better!! strong!

Right now its questionable what they are doing, info thats been put out is placed in wrong sections, and once again they are on a path were they are starting to make the same mistakes as Trion did in the past! And i really dont want that for this version of AA. Ill be honest i believe ArcheAge is by far the best MMO i ever played!!!! I only quit 5 years ago because of the incredibad way it was published and supported!! Right now Gamigo is slowly dipping their tows in that bad water again IMHO! And i so hope that they come to their senses, because they could have a customer in me for years! And i believe in many others if they do but 2 things!

1. SIMPLE REALLY SIMPLE LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE!!! If the majority tells you NOT to do it then please think twice!
    2. General support!!! hearing about tickets being open for 1-2 months! Is unacceptable and there is no excuse!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshine View Post
    The "kill 100 players" idea is kinda ♥♥♥♥ed up :/ Hopefully it works in raid ? Or is it only the ones you solo ?
    I think it will be like a normal kill quest so should work in groups

Yayyyyy it"s live

serveur up

8.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #128
    Hey all!

EU maintenance is now complete.

With this maintenance, not only heroes have returned but also the ArchePass is back in its new iteration.

Thank you for your patience!

Quote Originally Posted by ducokalane View Post
    serveur up
    ok adios

My potatoes!

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast