Closed Thread
Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - December 5th

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - December 5th

Hey everyone,

On Thursday this week, ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA servers will be offline for weekly scheduled server maintenance on December 5, 2019.

Downtime is expected to be about 3 hours for both EU and NA servers.

The times are as follows:
    EU: 9:00 UTC on 12/5/2019 (Thursday) [COMPLETED]
    NA: 8AM PST on 12/5/2019 (Thursday)

Weekly maintenance has been changed from Wednesdays to Thursdays to help accommodate the siege systems in game. Read more: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ly-Maintenance

Changes This Patch:
    The ArchePass on ArcheAge: Unchained will be enabled in its new iteration. Players are able to complete 12 missions weekly, and have up to 6 daily rerolls for missions. We will continue to gather feedback and make future iterations or changes as necessary. ArchePass missions have been revamped since launch.

New missions include:
    • Kill 500 of monsters regardless of zone (lvl 30+)
    • Kill 100 of hostile players
    • Kill 10 Higher Grade Monsters
    • Use 4000 Labor
    • Earn 2000 Vocation Badges
    • Earn 2000 Honor Points
    • Socket a Lunagem
    • Earn 1 million experience
    • Do 2 Blue Salt Bond Quests
    • Temper Equipment 5 times
    • Synthesize Equipment 5 times - This mission tracks the overall times an item is synthesized, not how many items are used as synthesis experience.

The ArchePass Upgrades will be available again in the marketplace and the ArchePass Diligence Coin Compensation will be removed as the ArchePass is being re-enabled.

~The ArcheAge Team

*UPDATE

EU Maintenance:
    [3:00 PM UTC] We're currently looking into the server issue.
    Unfortunately, there is no ETA as of yet.
    We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

[11:55] Unfortunately we have to extend the EU maintenance by approximately 1 hour.

[6:40] We're bringing the ArcheAge: Unchained EU servers back online following the recent downtime.

The ArchePass will be disabled when the servers come back online, as this was found to be the primary culprit in the crashing issues experience on the EU servers.
    Once we are sure the servers are stable with the ArchePass is disabled, we will provide an additional claim of the 45 Diligence coin and 7 Labor Recharger compensation box. This will be added in a marketplace update once we have confirmed the servers are stable.

Thank you for your patience!

NA Maintenance:
    [8:00 AM PST]
    Due to the issues that happened earlier this day to the EU servers, we're postponing the NA ArcheAge: Unchained maintenance.
    We'll share more information as soon as we have more solid information on the initial issues and will update again when the NA maintenance will be starting!

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    Hey everyone,

On Thursday this week, ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA servers will be offline for weekly scheduled server maintenance on December 5, 2019.

EU: 9:00 UTC on 12/5/2019 (Thursday)

Weekly maintenance has been changed from Wednesdays to Thursdays to help accommodate the siege systems in game. Read more: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ly-Maintenance

Changes This Patch:
    The ArchePass on ArcheAge: Unchained will be enabled in its new iteration. Players are able to complete 12 missions weekly, and have up to 6 daily rerolls for missions. We will continue to gather feedback and make future iterations or changes as necessary. ArchePass missions have been revamped since launch.

New missions include:
    • Use 4000 Labor
    • Earn 2000 Honor Points
    • Socket a Lunagem
    • Synthesize Equipment 5 times - This mission tracks the overall times an item is synthesized, not how many items are used as synthesis experience.

The ArchePass Upgrades will be available again in the marketplace and the ArchePass Diligence Coin Compensation will be removed as the ArchePass is being re-enabled.

~The ArcheAge Team
    A new archepass is due to start tomorrow and there is one among many day missions that may cause a slight concern:[*] Kill 100 of hostile players
    If this mission is without level restriction, then mass hunts for low level will begin. Everyone will want to do this quest as easily as possible, so players over level 30 will become the main target of attacks. I leave the ethical and moral evaluation of such a solution to each player to think about himself, as well as the originator of this quest. The most bizarre is that the mobs to kill must be very strong to do the quest, while live players can be hunted without restrictions lvl.
    And whats about compensation for last week? in thursday will be 8 days, not 7.
    Guys, better u take simple login tracker from old AA, maby add more quests and dont push this horrible solution.
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

this new archepass is a good because it doesn't give gold from nowhere .

But diligence coin should not be tradeable ( it's like trading labor potion ... )

SOOOO exactly 1 week after putting it on PTS you decide to push it .... funny enough you push it exactly as is on the PTS right now!!

What was exactly the reason to first put it on PTS?? if you were going to release it without any tweaks anyway, regardless of the 20 pages of feedback you got!?

It makes no sense what so ever how Gamigo is running this game currently, this is the exact same way how Trino used to conduct its business that caused unrest with its playerbase up on release of the first iteration of this game! 1 of the main reasons why i left was because they implemented game breaking & broken patches THEY WERE WARNED FOR!!!! after testing on PTS!! Low and behold .... you are doing the exact same thing!!!

SO my question to you @Gamigo, @Carendash, @Khrolan, or you just blind to any kind of feedback? Or is it simply you dont care about it? Maybe you feel pressured by the community? What is it exactly that you dont evaluate first before acting? Its not that difficult TBH! I rather having a working solution then one were exploits are going to be run rampant!! Because this push towards live after 1 WEEK of "testing" is a recipe just for that!!!! I really dont get it ... you would think one would become more careful after certain mistakes, but apparently nothing has been learned! We got a little phrase in the Netherlands " een ezel stoot z'n hoofd niet voor een 2de keer aan dezelfde steen" Literal translation "A donkey never hits his head against the same stone twice" ... IMO you are the exception on that rule at the moment!

I am not trying to bash you at the moment, just so you know. I am generally concerned! I am enjoying this game as it is right now, and would hate it seeing it go to the gutter!! More so some of the things and how they were handled by Gamigo in the last month i actually much appreciate! For example your understanding that archepass was flawed and take it down was maybe a bold move! But 1 that was right on the spot! So this "action" of enabling this un-tweaked and barely tested version is baffling me!! i love this version of the game as it is ... its much closer to "fair" then the first iteration so IMO gamigo did real good with it, so please dont destroy it by doing "this" as in dumping untested crap in the game that trow things off balance! We dont need that! even more we dont want that!!! ( obviously i speak in we ... but i think many think about it the same )

So here is my plea to you PLEASE DONT DO THIS!!! Please? pretty please?? ....

What is with the compensation for the 1.500 credits we payed for Premium?

Quote Originally Posted by Neodraconis View Post
    What is with the compensation for the 1.500 credits we payed for Premium?
    That /\

I try to test this new archepass for pts2 a bit, but I still can't handle the upgrade to premium. There are two tickets you can buy, one for 10g and the other for 1600 credits. I tried to do something with it for 10g but I failed, I don't know what it is for. Maybe someone from Gamigo would write a post and explain how the new archepass and premium upgrades work? It is also strange that on the test server, for archepass testing, we did not get the necessary things - a ticket for 1600 credits .... On pts that ticket should be for free. Because if we have to buy anything on the test server for real cash, the whole idea of the test server is suitable for trash. I am also of the opinion that you should wait with enabling archepass live. First, let us check its operation on pts and give us the necessary things.
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    I try to test this new archepass for pts2 a bit, but I still can't handle the upgrade to premium. There are two tickets you can buy, one for 10g and the other for 1600 credits. I tried to do something with it for 10g but I failed, I don't know what it is for. Maybe someone from Gamigo would write a post and explain how the new archepass and premium upgrades work? It is also strange that on the test server, for archepass testing, we did not get the necessary things - a ticket for 1600 credits .... On pts that ticket should be for free. Because if we have to buy anything on the test server for real cash, the whole idea of the test server is suitable for trash. I am also of the opinion that you should wait with enabling archepass live. First, let us check its operation on pts and give us the necessary things.
    The 10g ticket is only to upgrade the basic archepass, the 1600 credits ticket is to upgrade vocation/equipment/combat pass.

Regarding the sh*tty services, i have a ticket opened for a month and half now, if you want to run a game.. at least have enough people working on costumer's support services

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    Hey everyone,

EU: 9:00 UTC on 12/5/2019 (Thursday)

Changes This Patch:

New missions include:
    • Use 4000 Labor
    • Earn 2000 Honor Points
    • Socket a Lunagem

~The ArcheAge Team
    First where is the compensation for those of us who bought premium and havenít been able to access it? Yeah you have everyone compensation for the basic but those who spent cash should get further because we also havenít been able to progress our premium passes.

Second I have had a ticket in for 43 days now and no response, where the hell is your customer service?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast