+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance - December 5th

server status

are na servers still down.it says i need to dowload all gae again.pls help

can somone say are naservers are online it says i need to dowload game aain.pls help.thx

Quote Originally Posted by Mija View Post
    Ernsthaft Elvyriah ? ... also erstens kann man mehr als 2 , ingesammt 6 Charaktere erstellen. (derzeit nicht kaufbar/deaktiviert für weitere ) und zweitens ich denke , dass Serverwartungen um 10 Uhr morgens Europäischer Zeit kein problem darstellt ... oder was verstehst du unter Europäischen Zeiten bitte? ... Das es nun zu einem äußerst längeren Ausfall gekommen ist , nun... mit sowas sollte man immer rechnen. Toll finde ich das auch nicht aber es kann immer was unvorhergesehenes passieren.....
    Really ? Maintenance with TRION never have been a Problem.

1. They 99,9% keep their downtime promise (the 0,1% were when there was NO REGULAR maintenance like big patches). Gamingo is 99,9% off and overdue and just 0,1% delivered on time.

2. They started 2 am. That is the apropiate time window for EU.
    Gamingo know they suck at maintaining and even tho start 8 hours later !! These 8 hours can be used for when they break things and suck at deployment.
    Beside that. Why shouldn't the server be up in the morning on from 7am ? There is many folks who wake up early and want to use the service. Its not prime time but 7-8 am is reasonable for folks with night shifts etc.

I am still unable to log in, every time I try it says failed to load game data. Is there something I can do to fix this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3