+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Made a video talking about blockading and why I think it isn't being enforced by Gamigo.

Made a video talking about blockading and why I think it isn't being enforced by Gamigo.

Reason I made this video and compiled all these screenshots is because I receive a lot of messages asking me if this is allowed or not. I tell them it isn't, but it seems to be happening more and more and more and I do not see any bans going out as the people doing it are incredibly popular and see them continuing to do it daily.

I'd just like an official response regarding the subject of blockading. I know gamigo is different than trion, and when trion put this rule in in 2015 one guy could load 50+ clients on a single pc and grief the entire faction solely by himself(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxNBZetR60M) ; http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...s-and-blocking

In AAU you can only load 1 client per pc, and because of this I feel the old rule is null and void as the old rule was put into place in a different environment than the current.
    Many others feel the same way hence all the blockading that is leading to even more blockading and thats why we need an official response on the matter.

Video regarding the blockading subject. In the link below you'll hear me talking about it in detail.
    https://youtu.be/eCWzkAGtrt8
    Below is an image of a west hero using the flag to put yny to peace to blockade. They do this every single day @ primetime on Tyrenos server.

This video is a clip from my stream regarding blockading at solis as retaliation for the GR blocking with a screenshot included.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjY4nLQH4K4

West retaliation for cargo blocking.

The last pic is just gold.
    The character in the middle i can hear his thoughts: " ♥♥♥♥ me then,huh".

Hope we get some word on this matter soon. I'm tired of getting blockaded constantly and worrying about receiving a ban for blockading back. Just ran packs to twocrowns from solis and they were blocking the living piss out of that place. Was aids.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxxing View Post
    Hope we get some word on this matter soon. I'm tired of getting blockaded constantly and worrying about receiving a ban for blockading back. Just ran packs to twocrowns from solis and they were blocking the living piss out of that place. Was aids.

I watched your video. I find it strangely hypocritical, after watching it, that you should complain about what is obviously very Blatant blocking which SHOULD bring a Ban to All players involved, since you were having so much fun being a part of the 'Blockers'. So its fine for you to block people from climbing up carts set to be used as stairs, and you claim 'I'm not blocking anyone. I'm just here with my cart out to do tradepacks'. Your lack of integrity is underwhelming.

All these blocking ♥♥♥♥♥♥s are doing is putting the finishing touches on completely destroying the Cargo system. Another solid reason for players to say ' F this game' and go play something else. And at the top of this post, you DEFEND blocking, claiming the rule came into existence because on Legacy you can have 50 or more free accounts and one person could completely blockade, so That's why they had the blocking ban. (Which is complete garbage. Multiple people were making characters on the 'other' nation so they could have Greens park their carts and block access, and still be untouchable. They even made character names like Road Blocker. THAT is why the original bans came into existence in the first place)

In your opening statement you seem to think this new blocking is Fine, and you just want a definitive statement from Gamigo. Then when it happens to you, Now you want them banned.

How quaint.

+ Reply to Thread