+ Reply to Thread

Thread: game is going die...

game is going die...

everything is just breaking in this game. Gamigo/XLgames really need to step it up.
    Missing larders/Heroes/broken maintenance/library/archepass just to name a few things going wrong. compensation better be more than some weak diligence coins. Rip to the newer servers

Game has been dying for some time, just a few hard core addicts cling on! :P They should rename AA - Bugs Galore and actually make it an attraction!!!

Don't worry, they're working on the important things, like adding new stuff to the cash shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazalus View Post
    Don't worry, they're working on the important things, like adding new stuff to the cash shop!
    Indeed!!!

At least we can always just have fun doing archepass stuff and.... oh..... right.....

Nevermind.

What?! Dying again?!

I have been playing mmorpgs since year 2000 and 20 years later i always see the same in all mmorpgs... this threat.
    Time and people never change.

so, development and qualitiy of mmorpgs did not improve over the years, right?^^

Quote Originally Posted by Seepos View Post
    I have been playing mmorpgs since year 2000 and 20 years later i always see the same in all mmorpgs... this threat.
    Time and people never change.
    aawwww (oohhh they fixed the forums) 20 years u say so u remember 1999.... lel

as for this, i played bk in 2014 was around a while till the thunderstruck tree issue i was playing wit my beau at that time and didn't enjoy it that much. More to do with him not the game.

This time i'm free to do as i please i'm playing as a solo player and i just enjoy it and doing my own thing, the economy does worry me like the AH seems dead, but for now i'm just enjoying farming running the odd trade packs and learning and absorbing the game slowly at my own pace, there is no rush, yes eventually i'll join in raids and doing stuff with others but i feel its not necessary, i'm not into gs and pvp i just don't know enough about it yet, i'm learning classes and skills this takes time and that's something i have plenty of.

I am on Alexander mostly east but made 1 toon on the west, sometimes i just turn map chat off but most days its drama and amusing, is the community toxic maybe, is it funny yes, so am i having fun yes defiantly.

My experience in mmo's is limited bought gws bk in 2006 but was to busy to play so when gw2 came out played that for several years mostly wvw pvp so can only judge my experience from that.

So i'm in for the ride whatever i may get, there so much on offer here and it's really what ever you want to take from it, i've only scratched the surface i feel of this game, so i feel its far from ded.

Quote Originally Posted by Meekatang View Post
    everything is just breaking in this game. Gamigo/XLgames really need to step it up.
    Missing larders/Heroes/broken maintenance/library/archepass just to name a few things going wrong. compensation better be more than some weak diligence coins. Rip to the newer servers
    so this guy joined the forums at 2014 about this game and now is 2019 and game is going to die ... errm yes it may one day like all of us ...

+ Reply to Thread