+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: game is going die...

Based on player feedback, the quickest way to get a customer support response is to do a chargeback on your credit card...they are on top of that cash grab and perma ban you fast. For some reason they cannot figure out how to ban thousands of game-breaking lvl 30+ ancestral gold farming bots that have been at it since launch.
    2014 Inoch~Founder~Trailblazer
    Pwnography~Titan~Omen

Actually it got worse. MMOs 20 years ago all had paid gms running around everyday that actively banned sploiters and bots. The genre is dead these days because of incompetent publishers like Trino and Gamigo working on the cash grab business model that consists of building hype, player paid fake "betas," and headstart funding programs for games that never launch, or launch unfinished and broken with zero paid gms, enforcement, or customer support.
    Pwnography~Titan~Omen

Quote Originally Posted by Vikiandra View Post
    so, development and qualitiy of mmorpgs did not improve over the years, right?^^
    Actually it got worse. MMOs 20 years ago all had paid gms running around everyday that actively banned sploiters and bots. The genre is dead these days because of incompetent publishers like Trino and Gamigo working on the cash grab business model that consists of building hype, player paid fake "betas," and headstart funding programs for games that never launch, or launch unfinished and broken with zero paid gms, enforcement, or customer support.
    Pwnography~Titan~Omen

Quote Originally Posted by Meekatang View Post
    everything is just breaking in this game. Gamigo/XLgames really need to step it up.
    Missing larders/Heroes/broken maintenance/library/archepass just to name a few things going wrong. compensation better be more than some weak diligence coins. Rip to the newer servers
    While you are correct about some shiz like the larders/Heroes, even tho 1 of those problems has been there ages now not being fixed and the game still alive and kicking.

The library shiz nothing was broken about it, its just again people complaining more than they should because they lag for like 1 second when the bosses spawned, boo efin hoo imo and the BS they concucted to report this with tickets and shiz was they cant play then because they cant use skills and mobs kill them, like honestly if you die that fast from mobs you should rethink your class/gear or improve it.

Archepass was a bit of an frickup but not as big as everyone makes it out to be, people starting after the AP was disable have already caught up with most of the people the exception of that 1% that sits on top and thats not 100% from exploiting they just do everything/more in the game to advance.
    Making gold in this game is easy if you use some brains if you go the herd way of making gold you will never have enough.

Broken maintenance? this i cant comment didn't have an issue on my end with any of it tho i missed some maintenance maybe it was then who knows.

As for the game dying shiz people been saying it for years yet here we are and this topic basicly pops up on every mmo forum saying the game is dead or dying and yet they last for years to come, hell people used to say that for Lineage 2 that the game is dead etc and yet its still here and has active people on it playing so...

All i see from your topic is that you want more compensations rather than anything else and i can asume you are on one of the last servers to be added since your RIP for newer servers comment.

I see the doomsday prophets are still going strong.... The end is near ppl!! THE END IS NEAR!!! lol
    Wolfshe
    Retired Primeval
    R.I.P Kyprosa 2014 - 2017
    R.I.P Tempest 2017 - 2018
    Halnaak 2019 - ?

May the good times always live on

(Opinion) The gane died a long time ago, the decisions which started when "Trion" was running the game itself all the game-play changes, server merges, Pay 2 Win, completely killed the game.

But it got worse over the years, they restricted running multiple clients from one PC so even the whales jumped ship those who stayed.

And now they seperate the community between old servers with a re-launch and promise of non pay 2 win, but they can't properly Alpha / Beta test features they put into the game before putting them into live servers, so everyone gets hit with bugs, lost larders, you name it...

Also all those whales who wanted to return who spent hundreds / thousands of dollars on the previous servers can't even transfer non pay 2 win items.

So basically with the two "Archeum pass" or whatever it was called failing already, the complaints people have, I am calling that this game is pretty much dead because everyone has went to "Black Desert", and many other similar games already because everytime there is a server merge, or fresh start players are screwed over.

We need the (Creators) of the game to host a (U.S) version of the game themselves if this game is going to be fixed, as long as Trion, or Gamigo, Snail Games, or any of these publishers out there are hosting this game it's going to fail (But for the sake of board moderation, lets just say this is my personal opinion from what i've seen from the publishers over the last year on multiple titles.)

It's sad because I miss Arche Age for what it used to be.

All people and every game eventually "dies." This is especially true as new generations join and demand changes because they are not able to enjoy the things previous generations did. Games like WoW, ArcheAge, etc were made to be MMO, meaning you were supposed to form a sense of community, talk to others, and explore the world. This was supposed to be a place of imagination and exploration. Now the newer generations are coming in and demanding instant-queues, immersive PvP, and the only interaction with other players are toxic interactions. It's these changes and people wanting instant gratification that is making this turn to ♥♥♥♥ and die, as will all MMO soon enough because the demands people keep making are basically for single player console games or for short-term interaction with others in battleground formats.

Regarding larders, I've responded and posted to several threads, if you missed it AND missed the official notices, then don't know what to tell you. Summary is it's been an issue due to XLGames for years and players have long been aware of the problem. Add in the fact that on November 30, Gamigo announced that a fix is coming but XLGames isn't letting it be released yet and there can be no compensation for larders, and you have to say anybody still doing it decided to be stupid and risk it. Any losses are on you, as there are still other options.

Library has been an issue for a very long time as well. Gamigo decided to go ahead and remove the content so it wouldn't lag the hell out of the entire server. This means they addressed an issue that players were complaining about as best they could. We still have access to the important part of Library that gives good gear, we just lost access to the bosses that people were essentially exploiting for free gold. That's not much of a loss.

Lot of things are going on, some good and some bad. Mistakes are going to happen and XLGames has always been ♥♥♥♥. Gamigo isn't the best company around either but I've seen where they are trying. As I stated earlier though, lot of people here are too impatient and toxic, doing nothing but complaining. Work around it and have fun. Try actually getting to know people and do stuff together. I bet that you haven't yet done all the content in the game that's available.

Do you have dream ring? Have you beat Kraken, Leviathan, and Ghost Ships? What about Red Dragon's Keep and Black Dragon? Kadum?

Keep in mind the following quote:

Don’t play the game. Be the game changer.
    So long as you and everyone else wants everything perfect and you're wanting to be impatient, it's going to feel like the game is dying and garbage. If you can learn to connect to people and enjoy all the content here while waiting for everything else to be added or fixed, it'll be fine. WoW and so many other games got broken and began to die off because of those who complained and demanded things as you are now. It became all about instant queues, balanced gear, limited amounts of abilities, and much more that took away everything that was truly fun. Please don't try to start that mess here.

Quote Originally Posted by Danotti View Post
    so this guy joined the forums at 2014 about this game and now is 2019 and game is going to die ... errm yes it may one day like all of us ...
    what has someone joining the forum in 2014 to do with this game dying? is there something that i don't get?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2