Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge: Unchained EU Maintenance - December 5

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge: Unchained EU Maintenance - December 5

Hello everyone,

We will bring down the ArcheAge: Unchained EU servers at 19:40 UTC due to current instability issues. The team is continuing to work with XLGames for a solution on current crashing issues.

We appreciate your patience, and will keep you updated as we get more information.
    ~The ArcheAge Team

Delete

thx

thank you for the Information.
    “When you were born you were crying and everyone else was smiling. Live your life so at the end, your're the one who is smiling and everyone else is crying.”

Did the game die? ... really ... ... YES

I just reactivated my EVE Online accaunt ... yea real game ... 10 min ticket replay

You (I don't know exactly who you are XLGames or Trion or Gamigo or etc WTF!!!) start giving ppl money back if they ask. Is called REFOUND!!!
    You just have no idea what you're doing. You are criminals.
    40 days for a ticket and nothing, not a word! It's a joke, a big joke. You are a joke.

I hope you guys find a solution, just promise to not affect Archeage Unchained into a p2w kind of way. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Buryc View Post
    Did the game die? ... really ... ... YES

I just reactivated my EVE Online accaunt ... yea real game ... 10 min ticket replay

You (I don't know exactly who you are XLGames or Trion or Gamigo or etc WTF!!!) start giving ppl money back if they ask. Is called REFOUND!!!
    You just have no idea what you're doing. You are criminals.
    40 days for a ticket and nothing, not a word! It's a joke, a big joke. You are a joke.
    welcome to the club

they really dont care about their customers here so moving to a working game is much more a solution than enduring this idiotic company
    ArcheAge Unchained should be renamed into: AlphaStage Age and the incompetent Publishers

Good luck fixing the game! Haters may leave without crying so much, we wont miss you. ^_^

8.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #8
    Community Manager
    Hey all!

The EU servers of Unchained are back online.

Additionally to that, we've disabled the ArchePass and will have a close eye on the stability throughout the night.

Thank you for your patience.

archepass quests are still running in the background for me

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Hey all!

The EU servers of Unchained are back online.

Additionally to that, we've disabled the ArchePass and will have a close eye on the stability throughout the night.

Thank you for your patience.
    hi i started the archepass in the 15 mins b4 the crash and now server is back up my archepass quests are progressing iv completed 2k labor for 2 dil coin that then it auto reset to 4k labor quest i have 1mil xp quest and vocation badge quest doing the same thing i cant see the archepass at all but its running in the background and giving awards.

Same here! I'm doing invisible missions of archepass =P

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast