Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] ArcheAge: Unchained NA Maintenance - December 6th

Go play Blizzard games if you think 4am updates are that important. Most people do not, and can not, play mid-day on weekdays. Kids are in school, and adults have jobs. Gamers are the whiniest people on the planet, I swear. You complain, don't get your way, so you complain even more. Sometimes, even as a paying customer, you have to be told 'No'. The customer is not always right. Generally, the customer doesn't know what the hell they want until they see it. Rare is the consumer that adamantly understands what they are looking for. If there is so much wrong with the game, find a new one. Yelling at Gamigo does nothing at all except stress out the employees that actually care about our well-being. XL games, the people who are responsible for the screw-ups on virtually every front, do not. I firmly believe Unchained is not something they wanted at all, so our very existence is an annoyance.

Want to help? Stop yelling angry messages at employees and speak like an intelligent, civilized human. Give feedback, report bugs, and voice your concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Infectious Happiness View Post
    Just LOL at this! Yes, do have your employees come in at 2 AM to do a patch so that people can play at 8am. Great thinking.
    I worked at a much smaller company than Gamigo and I worked 24/7 on computers and servers. Gamigo works 24/7. They are just choosing to update the servers at this time. Which is why people have the right to complain.

I think someone should tell iArches he posted in the wrong spot. Anyways, FYI

Hello everyone,
    Due to the disabling of the ArchePass, the ArchePass Compensation Box has an additional claim available in the Marketplace. This box will display "2 per account", however if you have claimed this compensation from last week only one claim is available this week.

Thank you,
    ~The ArcheAge Team

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...04#post2777804

Quote Originally Posted by Infectious Happiness View Post
    Just LOL at this! Yes, do have your employees come in at 2 AM to do a patch so that people can play at 8am. Great thinking.
    I don't know if you are aware of how IT works, but in the IT world YES You DO have your people come in at 2am to do the patch so that the customers aren't affected by the patch. Then they get to do the patch and be done Early for the day. That's just how it works, and is one of the best days for IT people because if everything goes smoothly they get to have the rest of their day to go do stuff that they normally can't, or if it doesn't go smoothly at least they aren't staying way later than they normally would have.

5.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #35
    Hello everyone,
    The ArcheAge: Unchained NA servers are back online!
    Additionally you can find news regarding the ArchePass Compensation box here.

We appreciate your patience. Happy Gaming!
    ~The ArcheAge Team

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4