+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The archepass disabled but quests keep working

The archepass disabled but quests keep working

So the archepass has been disabled but today I realized the quests were still working although u cant see the quests but I saw there was track of the quests, so after golden plain and a gr I found that I got 6 diligence coins then now when farming coinpurse I saw a XP track quest which I think might give another 2 diligence coins. Is this considered exploit? I dont want these 6 or 2 extra diligence coins so please disable it totally ? or say something about it I dont want to get banned for abusing unintentionally 8 diligence coins lol

I got the same situation today. I actoveted quest yestarday, but today quest was available to do. I had no way to block or delete it. I only had one and 2 diligence but I would not like to be accused of any exploit. I saw in chat people wrote that they also do quests that they took yesterday.
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

So Failmigo was not even able to deactive it properly again...
    So tipical -.-
    And again 90% of players have a disadvantage...
    Server: Halnaak
    Main-Race: Warborn
    Main-Class: Reaper
    Alt-Race: Harani
    Alt-Class: Doomlord

Death comes for all

Yes and this sucks! Because if I get banned for 4 frickin dumb diligence that I cannot even realistically prevent myself from attaining! >:-(
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Yes and this sucks! Because if I get banned for 4 frickin dumb diligence that I cannot even realistically prevent myself from attaining! >:-(
    Unfortunately, we have no influence on this. There is currently no in-game option to block archepass quests that have been activated before. Gamigo / Xl know this very well and I think we don't have to be afraid of ban. However, this does not change the fact that it is unfair to players who did not have the opportunity to activate archepass, which was turned on only for 10 minutes.
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

+ Reply to Thread