+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Faded bloomfang BS

Faded bloomfang BS

Well I feel a mix between tricked, cheated and dumb, for buying this monstrosity. really 200 diligence for a pet that is completely useless???

I understand that it might become usefull in the future if they add powerstones and the 200 diligence it cost is a way justifier that you should wait to buy it, but its should just not have been in the market, before you could actually use it.

There's plenty information out there about dilligence store pets and gliders. Doing a quick research would allow you to avoid making that mistake. Consider doing it next time you want to drop 200 dilligence on something.

Quote Originally Posted by wismo View Post
    Well I feel a mix between tricked, cheated and dumb, for buying this monstrosity. really 200 diligence for a pet that is completely useless???

I understand that it might become usefull in the future if they add powerstones and the 200 diligence it cost is a way justifier that you should wait to buy it, but its should just not have been in the market, before you could actually use it.
    This is true.
    I checked on pts2 and faded bloomfang is just a nice mascot, but otherwise it's useless. On the live server I will not buy it if there are no changes in its operation. The most important for me is autoloot, I play range dps.
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

+ Reply to Thread