+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PVE content?

PVE content?

Is there much pve content in AAU? I do understand this is a pvp focused game but from what I have seen if there is any pve done it's pretty much just one dungeon, is this so? Can anyone explain what if any pve content there is at max level? I'm level 40 now and have really not done much but questing and fishing, which is fun but there are dungeons at my level but it doesn't seem like anyone is doing them.

As a Level 40 Player you can do Lesser Burnt Castle, lesser Hadir Farm and Lesser Howling Abyss. From Level 50 you can enter the Greater Version of this Dungeons plus Palace Cellar, Kroloal Cradle, Sharpwind Mines. At Level 55 you'll get Access to Mistsong Summit and Serpentis. There are two Instaced Dungeons as well Abyssal Library and Noryette but you need a decent Gearscore for them. Last but not least there is the Dahuta Underwater Dungeon. 10 player Dungeon weekdays and 5 Player Dungeon only on weekend.

If there are no parties listed for the Dungeons you can always look for a group via the Raid-finder recruitement.

Quote Originally Posted by Carardrhas View Post
    As a Level 40 Player you can do Lesser Burnt Castle, lesser Hadir Farm and Lesser Howling Abyss.
    Actually, lv 30 is Burnt Castle and Hadir Farm. In fact, from lv 30-39 is when people can get the quest to do the dungeon run with a mentor (lv 40+). Then at lv 40+ is when they get quest to do with a mentee (person under lv 40). *note* I might have mixed the word mentor and mentee with each other, but think it's accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wittford View Post
    Is there much pve content in AAU? I do understand this is a pvp focused game but from what I have seen if there is any pve done it's pretty much just one dungeon, is this so? Can anyone explain what if any pve content there is at max level? I'm level 40 now and have really not done much but questing and fishing, which is fun but there are dungeons at my level but it doesn't seem like anyone is doing them.
    There is a lot of PvE content but not a lot of interest from players to do them. Essentially, PvE content is as follows:

Dungeons
    *Burnt Castle
    *Hadir Farm
    *Howling Abyss
    *Abyssal/Ayanad Library
    *Kroloal Cradle
    *Serpentis (this is a big one, you get best ring in game from it and quest line associated)
    *Sea of Drowned Love
    *Mistsong Library
    *Noryette Challenge (5m instance. In this, you get rings and earrings that either reduce pve damage you take or increases your pve skill damage. It's really good)

Important to note that many dungeons can be soloed. In fact, some will solo greater dungeons after they become ancestral to earn gold. This is an easy way to get Moonlight Crystal and other things. Things like Noryette, Mistsong, etc are among the harder dungeons requiring groups of ~6k+ equipment score to complete.

Raids:

*Red Dragon's Keep
    *Black Dragon
    *Fall of Hiram City
    *Kraken
    *Grimghast Rift
    *Crimson Rift
    *World Bosses (there are tons throughout the world, people will make raids and port around)
    *Leviathan (this is naval based)
    *Lusca (this too is naval based)
    *Kadum
    *Whalesong Harbor Defense
    *Aegis Island (Sealbreaker)

Honestly is quite a bit more, but that's at least to list some of the more common. Then of course you're aware of things like fishing raids, Hiram dailies, and more that you'll be able to do.

At lv 40, it's primarily about just hurrying to get to high level and then you'll be doing the same stuff on almost a daily basis while you burn all the gold and labor you earn to strengthen your gear and participate in events.

+ Reply to Thread