Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETED] ArcheAge: Unchained - Cannot connect to Wynn - December 9th

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager

[COMPLETED] ArcheAge: Unchained - Cannot connect to Wynn - December 9th

Heya,

Thank you for all your reports regarding the NA server Wynn.
    Wynn is showing as online but players cannot connect to it and were disconnected.
    We're currently investigating in the issue and will post an update about it as soon as possible.

~The ArcheAge Team

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    Community Manager
    The team is still working on the issue regarding Wynn and we'll update you once more when Wynn will be back online again.
    We apologize for the inconvenience it causes.

wynn

Any updates on the wynn server yet or is it gonna be down all day?

Larders?

Hello, thank you for investigating, now I see the server Wynn under maintenance... And I imagine... <3

I would really like to know if there is the possibility of losing my larders for the second consecutive week.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasabel View Post

Hello, thank you for investigating, now I see the server Wynn under maintenance... And I imagine... <3

I would really like to know if there is the possibility of losing my larders for the second consecutive week.

Thank you.
    I am also concerned about my 21 Larders and am worried because you and your support staff continue to ignore the concerns about larders and the lost gold and labor and materials used on them. Please do better.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwasemoto View Post
    I am also concerned about my 21 Larders and am worried because you and your support staff continue to ignore the concerns about larders and the lost gold and labor and materials used on them. Please do better.
    blame xlgames for this one, they refuse to allow gamego to cmpensate folks for this stuff and wont release the patch with the fix early enough to make a difference(the bit that fixes larders is tied to something they dont want us to have yet at a guess) so althought alot of things liely are gamegos fault(shoddy server tech etc) this ones on xlgames.
    https://archeageroleplay.shivtr.com//
    Tahmoh (East).
    Faolain (west).

7.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #7
    Community Manager
    Heya,
    Wynn is back online again.
    Thank you for your patience once more.

Closed Thread