Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETED] ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - December 12th

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

[COMPLETED] ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - December 12th

Hello everyone,
    This Thursday, ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA servers will be offline for weekly scheduled server maintenance on December 12, 2019.

Downtime is expected to be about 3 hours for both EU and NA servers. There will be an approximately 111mb patch this maintenance.

The times are as follows:
    EU: 9:00 UTC on 12/12/2019 (Thursday) [COMPLETE]
    NA: 8AM PST on 12/12/2019 (Thursday) [COMPLETE]

Changes This Patch:
    • The issue with the Archepass that caused servers to crash has been fixed. Following this change, the Archepass has once more been enabled.
    • The Archepass Compensation has been removed, and Archepass Upgrade tickets have been returned to the marketplace.

When will we get our 1.500 Credits back that we payed for the Premium. At the stream you told us we get the time if the Archepass comes back, but at the 3 Minutes where the Archepass was online last week, there was no Premium time.
    So if there is tomorrow no Premium time again, then give me my Credits already back. We paid for it and I donīt know how itīs works in your Country but if you scam people like you do now, we can charge back our money. I ask my Lawyer and he have no problem to do it.

When is he coming powerstone pet ?

We better not have to spend gilda stars again to open the Archepass up again...
    Rebellicious
    International gaming community for 30plussers
    www.rebellicious.eu

GOOD LUCK TODAY!
    Hopefully everything goes smooth and we can play again in 3 hours

I think you lost the compensation count. You were giving us compensation for the previous week and NOT for the upcoming week. So, you need to give at least one more diligence pack, for the week that past before the activation of the Archepass system. Doing it as you do it now, we loose one week's compensation...

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello everyone,
    This Thursday, ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA servers will be offline for weekly scheduled server maintenance on December 12, 2019.

Downtime is expected to be about 3 hours for both EU and NA servers. There will be an approximately 111mb patch this maintenance.

The times are as follows:
    EU: 9:00 UTC on 12/12/2019 (Thursday)
    NA: 8AM PST on 12/12/2019 (Thursday)

Changes This Patch:
    • The issue with the Archepass that caused servers to crash has been fixed. Following this change, the Archepass has once more been enabled.
    • The Archepass Compensation has been removed, and Archepass Upgrade tickets have been returned to the marketplace.
    "Archepass has once more been enabled" as well as the problems that comes with it

my premium was working a week ago and i bought it when the game came out its/was just paused nothing changed on that part

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #9
    Community Manager
    Heya,

The servers of EU Unchained are back and the ArchePass with it.
    Thank you for your patience.

noooo.... Just give back free coins and forget about Archepass

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast