Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETED] ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - December 12th

Quote Originally Posted by RealityBlights View Post
    To anyone complaining about possibly using a gilda star to unlock the ArchePass again:

There are numerous FREE and QUICK daily quests that give you gilda. Stop whining.
    (Those that paid real money, those are the one's who should be complaining. Gamigo can only work so many tickets, and with so many whiners making tickets, it will be some time before they get to those with actual problems.)
    I can see people being upset having to do dailies to unlock their dailies/weeklies/monthlies. That just seems like poor design.
    I'm not saving my gildas for anything so it doesn't bother me but it doesn't take a genius to see the problem with that system.

Thumbs up ....

-rep

Quote Originally Posted by RealityBlights View Post
    To anyone complaining about possibly using a gilda star to unlock the ArchePass again:

There are numerous FREE and QUICK daily quests that give you gilda. Stop whining.
    (Those that paid real money, those are the one's who should be complaining. Gamigo can only work so many tickets, and with so many whiners making tickets, it will be some time before they get to those with actual problems.)
    They haven't responded to any of the tickets. They are simply ignoring them all

Quote Originally Posted by Lilitheve View Post
    Now how about all the compensation for the things that are still broken. Larders! Larder! Larders! All games have issues I understand this. However. You have addressed this ONGOING "known" issue (since launch of legacy)
    While I love that this topic continually resurfaces, as I run larders myself and would LOVE to not have to hide my larders from maintenance, it is not an issue Gamigo can fix. That being said, I've heard a rumor larders may be fixed in the next game update (6.1). I'm crossing my fingers and waiting for that update. We'll see! (but don't be surprised if the issue is still present, or a new issue surfaces. Seriously, don't be. It's likely to happen. >.> )

I honestly have never "Complained" about a game on a forum before in my life. I am a player who just kind of sits back and lets the tides roll. However, there are some MAJOR concerns that I have with Archeage Unchained moving forward and this is the beginning. The fact that the game has major flaws from a playable standpoint (ex. Larders, Cargo Trade Packs Giving Negative ROI to Opposing Continent and the Risk/Reward taken to move them, the fact that 3/4 of the continent is not used other than for farms b/c there is no PVP and trade routes on own continent, the mountain glitch in falcorth and numerous other visual effects). Yet Gamigo has made it a priority to release a "P2P" feature in a flawed product is beyond unreasonable. Compensation or not, the PRODUCT always sells the customer and should be adressed first before asking for further compensation. The business model behind this is so flawed I can't even fathom doing it in my line of work.

Either way, I will still play the game and i'm sure thats what they're banking on however I am positive that many will leave simply because of the order of operations Gamigo has chosen for maintance. FIX THE GAME AND GET PAID LATER.

Enough said.

is there an updated eta for the NA servers to be up again they are still offline

it hasn't been 3 hours yet....

8.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #38
    Community Manager
    The NA servers of Unchained are back online.
    Thank you for your patience.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4