+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: December Update - Bug/Game Reports

My char, Valentin (Jakar server) can't join any instance(dungeon) in a group (tryed Abyssal Library, Noryette Challenge, Mistsong Banquet)
    Time: Sunday, December 29, 2019

The Enter Button does nothing. Other players from the group told me there is a problem with my account and I agree, something is wrong here.

Version: AA Unchained
    Server: Gildaron
    Issue: When I try to join the queue with my character Shinylux nothing happen and there is no "standby" icon on top of the screen. If i get a low gear score it tells me that I can't queue (like for golden plain) with that gear, but other than that I have no response from the enter button. This happen on all instances and even if I'm in a party

seems to me the same bug on all servers but only some accounts or chars

instance bug again, maint fixed it until I queued drill camp and got the not enough players notification.

instances are bugged when one of your team members crash while you join in. Crash is really easy after update (also you should try to solve this random crashes)
    if you are lucky, this bug dissapear after maintenances. But is easy to be bugged again
    DOnt join in cross server events make you lose a lot of labor and honor, and it gives advantadge to some players and not to all players.
    And for heros is worst, cos they also lose leadership points and points for their hero quest, so will be hard finish all quest on time.
    You should give some points and labor to the players who are bugged while you solve this.

Version: AA:Unchained
    Server/Region: Runert /EU
    Issue: All instance bugged after 9/1/2020 maintenance, no queu for nothing
    Character: Picklerick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3