+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback - Diligence Coin Marketplace

I'd like to suggest that 'Building Management Titles' be made tradeable like 'Expansion Scrolls'.

These things are desperately needed for the safe buying and selling of land. And perhaps it would stop people getting ripped off with 'Demo' sales.

I would like to see pink pants and gym shoes on sale in the market, sneakers of different colors and an arm bracelet
    this beautiful clothes is very lacking ((

Since there's no plan to be able to use Manastorm Crystals in Unchained, move all of the mounts to the Diligence shop. I NEED my frost dragon!

Also, a new salon ticket that allows you to change only 1 feature: ie hair, eyes, skin tone, etc. If they want a complete makeover they can use credits for the regular salon ticket.

And if you're going to put Decrystallization Scrolls in Diligence shop, might as well put in a stack of 10 blue infusions as well. This will give players an alternative to farming dailies for infusion pots.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixxxd View Post
    Since there's no plan to be able to use Manastorm Crystals in Unchained, move all of the mounts to the Diligence shop. I NEED my frost dragon!

And if you're going to put Decrystallization Scrolls in Diligence shop, might as well put in a stack of 10 blue infusions as well. This will give players an alternative to farming dailies for infusion pots.
    these 2 i find great

i hate the daily grind, where is my sandbox game?

Vehicle upgrade device - 150
    Solar etc farm kit... I suppose its gonna be there - 300
    Anywhere Warehouse 300
    Any-Post Owl 200
    Chests 100 slots 200
    Houses from the shop.
    Rampage designs
    And.. Building management UNBOUND

dilli shop : weapon skins (250), glider skins (300), Pet pickup gem, (200), manastorm Crystals (10:1), crystalisation scrolls (50) or reduce them in honor shop to 5000 its rng bad luck and hampers progress unfairly.

Credit shop : cool looking mounts (normalized skills and ms), better looking outfits.

You put in a Earthen Roar in the diligence coin marked but there is now way to upgrade him to crimson lightning, because you disabled the drops from the Hasla-WB Hanure it seems!
    Was this intended? If yes than you should put the upgrade item in the Diligence-coin-marketplace too!

PET auto colector 100 diligence

PET auto colector 100 diligence
    tradable serendipity stone = rerol stone = 20 diligence coin (honor so hard)
    itens 1000gilda star = 50% = 500 diligence coin
    crystalization scroll untradable = 20 diligence coin (honor soo hard )
    cosmetic itens = 50 diligence coins
    all normal itens HIRAN GEAR = 20 diligence coins ( to anyone lost quest itens or delete itens)

Skill Savers

Quote Originally Posted by LLegion View Post
    Skill savers plz
    ^This

Skill saver please, they are really missing on unchained.
    Manastorm Crystals (1 crystal = x diligence) so we can complete the manastorm collections
    More costumes (yata ones)
    Plushies especially yata plushies
    Houses: Beanstalk, mushroom, …..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast