+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback - Diligence Coin Marketplace

Roxiee: You can craft this item in game. If you can buy it in "cash shop" that means you can pay without using in game economy. = you will not buy it in game or you will not craft it = this shop item will remove resources from game in demand side = less players can generate money in life skill gameplay = it will do damage in game.

This whole "Give them in diligence shop" is a wrong idea. We can buy many good things without using in game economy. You spend your labor and you can buy "BiS" houses or "BiS" car or nice gliders, pets, mounts. All this items make damage in game economy. If game need less players to feed economy the game will lose population.

For the love of god! please RACE CHANGE!

Item: Chest which binds on pick up (but can be set to Family)
    Cost: 800 Diligence
    I know we have bound chests in the shop, but I mean a bound chest which can be set to Family. I'm aware these kinds do not exist.

Item: Beds (which used to be in the furniture packs, such as the Yata, Candy & Mushroom)
    Cost: 400 Diligence Coins

Item: Bound Proficiency Quest Costumes (Farmer, Miner, Gatherer, etc...)
    Cost: 200 Diligence Coins
    This would be the outfits you get in pieces > as you complete your quests for proficiency. But one outfit vice pieces. Bound costume, giving alts something to wear. Most alts are used for farming, crafting for fishing - so this would fit in nice. They are fairly basic in color and design. Not dyable.

___

Home Items

I'd really like to see more decorations for homes - but functional. Such as a small planter like what we have for specialty seeds > but not flat (more round). It would be nice to have these flower beds also be for roses or some of our more lovely flowers or plants (even trees but smaller) - in planters of all sizes. They are like the flowerbeds - where the seed placed does not grow. I REALLY love the cheery tree flower bed which was part of the possible rewards for the "Plant a Tree" campaign and the little plant rack.

Lanterns - I'd like to see some like what are on the mushroom homes - but they stay turned on. The lightening we have in the game is fairly old. I loved the pumpkin lamps (small, round) since they stayed on all of the time. I craft the red lanterns but they go off after an hour and it would be nice to have these types of functional eye candy.

It does get dark around homes at night and inside - and that's bothersome to me and others.

Also, more fish trophies for freshwater and saltwater sports fishing. I am partial to the fresh water. While this is not proficiency, you could make a special hook to go on the fishing pole > that is.

If anything -- more designs for simple unique things... we don't mind crafting them, that's part of the fun. I crafted a Sewing table and would love to see more designs to pick from.
    Ode - Jergant Server | Public Apothecary Manor in Solzreed with all of the proficiency items for Alchemy and Cooking.
    Location: Solzreed > on the cliff above the Bungalow icon on the map.

Merchant ship
    400 diligence coins

I'd love to see the Wraithsong Piano and I forget the name - but there was a clear blue lute similar to this piano also (clear blue and amazing sound).
    Ode - Jergant Server | Public Apothecary Manor in Solzreed with all of the proficiency items for Alchemy and Cooking.
    Location: Solzreed > on the cliff above the Bungalow icon on the map.

Fix the Birch treehouse

I think its pretty bad that you guys added the cherry treehouse without fixing the birch treehouse, same price in the dilli market but the cherry treehouse is prettier and produces mats including ts tree, the birch doesnt produce any.

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessRoxie View Post
    I think its pretty bad that you guys added the cherry treehouse without fixing the birch treehouse, same price in the dilli market but the cherry treehouse is prettier and produces mats including ts tree, the birch doesnt produce any.
    Just remove this houses from diligence shop! That is 0 effort reward. (you can finish weekly archepass quests with single labor spending quests too) If you want house farm gilda stars!
    Don't sell "high-end" designs in shops! If you want to sell them use them as "crafting component" and generate in game recipes to craft them: Example gallant mount + special mount design = special mount
    or
    beanstalk design "scrap" + 44x44 mansion design = beanstalk house
    Don't ignore in game economy!

edit: mats are useless in cherry treehouses. Fruits are worthless and it has long cd and RNG roll (most of time it will not proc anything) and I never see TS in my house. (+market of thunderstruck is dead because that insane -nonsense free rewards: you get full engine free and you can buy 10-30k gold value car in diligence shop. Whole diligence shop is taunt of "life skiller" players)

More ship designs.
    Stat Costumes/Undergarments.
    Skillsaving expansion scroll (A scroll that allows you to have more Skillsaver slots.)

Item: Crest cube
    Cost: 20 diligence coins (like the Crest Column)

Amethyst Solarium Design REMOVED?

With today's Marketplace update (Thursday 7/30) the Amethyst Solarium Design was removed. It appears it was replaced with the Ruby Solarium Design. Was the Amethyst version only meant to be available for a limited time?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast