+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback - Diligence Coin Marketplace

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    Dear Santa
    This Christmas I would like to see the following items in the marketplace

* Put to marketplace "gilda Star" section !!
    - Solar/Lunar/Stellar scarecrow farm kit for gilda stars (300 ?)
    - bound mining drill for gilda stars

I woul rather see there gilda for DC. If someone yells in chat for 800+ gilda its pain in the ♥♥♥ for a week for that person... Can't imagine how long Im gonna search for 4k gilda in chat....

Quote Originally Posted by Bananafish View Post
    I woul rather see there gilda for DC. If someone yells in chat for 800+ gilda its pain in the ♥♥♥ for a week for that person... Can't imagine how long Im gonna search for 4k gilda in chat....
    I think everything happens too fast. People have epic buff, legendary weapons and other things too quickly. On one hand it's nice to have it so fast and on the other what will we do in AAU in 6 months? About the gilda star, I think the quests to get them are well balanced.
    AAU Gildaron - Bliis, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Please add Bealstalk house design to the game, i dont care how much or what it costs.

Dear Santa,

I would like a working Archepass
    I would like to run 12 quests instead of 18-24 quests as there are so many damn bugs that halt progress eg 4000 labor that stops and never completes, 1mill quest that resets if disconnected and many more
    I would like Support tickets to actually be answered

There are so many things that i would like, Santa I have been a good girl this year I bought accounts. When do my and so many others' christmas wishes get granted.
    I know this wont get answered as Santa and clever elves(support staff that can actually fix things) don't exist in this game.

Crimson Lightning Mount!

Lower Earthen Roar cost to 250 and put up the Crimson Lightning Essence for 120. That way it would be 370 dili, the total we get in a month. A months work for a complete mount seems like a fair price to me. That would mean not spending any tokens on anything else, perfectly balanced as all things should be.

Hellkissed Weapon Skins!

Honestly, a great set of skins that I just miss. 100 tokens a piece.

Obsidian Gear Skins!

These sets were taken out, but the skins were awesome. Seems like a waste of resources not to use them for something. Pricing varies with each tier.

Buggy Quest
    Hey

i have a big problem about a mount quest. I buy the mount for 550 dili coins and want to upgrade it. I get a quest but i cant updgrade it about i dont find the npc for buy the item and the quest say this item drop from hanure wolrdboss, but this item dont drop. I hear u can get it from manastormcrytalls, but is useless about u need 1000 cheast for 100 crystalls. I open self 50 cheast and get 0. I speak whit ppl who open 150-200 cheasts and he get 5-8 manastorm crystal. I dont want farm 5 years this ♥♥♥♥.

Plz fix the quest or sell the item for gilda like another pet or dili coins. I spend 550 dili coins for nothing, this is useless.

https://imgur.com/xNFDOjo

greets

I’d like to see a greater variety of pets and mounts. I think this would be a great cash shop option too but the devs seem to be avoiding that. But there is great room for a wider variety of pets and mounts and I think 200 would be a good price.

Items: All the 8 instruments that cost Gildas Stars in Archeage Legacy
    Cost: 50 D.coins each

Items: Portable Instruments from past events on the legacy servers
    Cost: 100-200 (depends on the rareness and other stuff)

Item: Wraithsong piano (Ghost Wedding reward) and Haunted Pipe (Halloween reward)
    Cost: 200-400

In short: Add the instruments kind of hard to get, they are cosmetics and most of those events will never come back

Potions and food.. considering we dont get any of that stuff from quests anymore........

Deathmaw crocodile mount for 450

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast