+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback - Diligence Coin Marketplace

Crimson Lightning Essence for 120

why on earth is faded bloomfang 200 diligence when its got no ability, i expect a refund of diligence thats terrible value its actually a useless mini pet, or either reinstate its abilities.

please add the Gothic Furniture set and music box for like 25-50 Diligence Coins per piece.

They could even up the price of the sloth glider to 800 or 1000 dilligence.
    Also its time for skillsaver pendants

Crimson Lightning Essence!!!!!!!!!

I'd really like to see a reliable way to get the rampage. The s200 Lite isn't obtainable and the 4k Gilda star design can only be gotten from a glitched merchant. Ever since I saw the rampage on Mirage I've wanted it and have been waiting for it to get patched in.

I think the S200 Lite Design for 1,000 Diligence would be good

Storage box for ships, the one who can be put in place of cannons. 50 Diligence
    Posidon Totem and Posidon Shroudlight. 100 Diligence each. so we can get it back into game
    Collection Breather. 400 Diligence
    Underware costume. 400 Diligence

Design for different vehicles, like the motorbike, So of them are cool, but almost useless so not many ppl go for them,

Would be awesome to see a few chests for housing in the dilligence shop...say 300 dilligence for the 80 or 100 slot one.

I'm aware the otherworldly one is available but I mean ones you can share with family or alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm IV View Post
    I'd really like to see a reliable way to get the rampage. The s200 Lite isn't obtainable and the 4k Gilda star design can only be gotten from a glitched merchant. Ever since I saw the rampage on Mirage I've wanted it and have been waiting for it to get patched in.

I think the S200 Lite Design for 1,000 Diligence would be good
    Me too

Skillsaver pendants, 80dili. They are really necesary for rerolls at this time of the game when 300 stats have been migrated

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast