+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback - Diligence Coin Marketplace

CREST CRATES for SHIPS! I don't know for how much dili; but add them!
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

I'd personally like to see themed seasonal rewards, like have a season with the Steamracer costumes, Mecha coveralls, and parts for the cars. Possibly one with navy uniform and ship parts or blessed ship regrade scrolls.

But my number one would be adding the underwear to the diligence shop, I'm tired of going commando.

SKILLSAVERS pls
    100 is an ok price

Item: Stormwraith Kirin
    Price: 500 diligence

Item: Hellwing Pegasus
    Price: 500 diligence

Also more furniture would be nice for creative players, for example the Gothic set its still not in our version of the game for some reason.

We need the Vehicle Upgrade device added, the speedboat and wagon upgrade tickets are there. Add the vehicle upgrade devices too please

Please merge Dili and Gilda into the same currency. Put all dili items on mirage isle that's in the diligence shop. These are both essentially reward systems and many of the items are the same type (classification) wings, mounts, furniture. Turn the dili shop into a specialty store for single use items like Certs, labor, crests for easy access.

My dili recommendations
    Complete land repack/relocation certs (various dili costs)

All housing upgrade certs (various dili costs)

Harvester/planter (like the one used in a quest line in West Continent for crops but also add a tree chopping version) General implementation of that would be awesome even if its not a dili reward. (2000 Dili or 1000 Gilda)

auto loot power stone for 500 dill

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan View Post
    Please merge Dili and Gilda into the same currency.
    Pls do this. We rly need it. Atm some ppl try to sell 1.5k Gilda for 18k gold. This is madness!
    Beside, 300 gilda for thatched design is madness too. I think everyone forgot why XLgames do this changes. Over time, a huge number of gilda appeared on the servers. The value of gilda decreased. On this raised the price of the designs and removed packs for gilda. But this does not work on new servers. Now we have almost no options for obtaining gilda. Story and daily quests. Gilda is just not enough. It is necessary either to return the cost of the thatched (most popular design) to 50 gilda. Either return packs for Gilda, or merge Dili and Gilda into the same currency.

Hiram Infusions
    Set a monthly cap of 200
    Diligence 5 per infusion

The rest of the image items available in legacy would be nice. You have the crest t-shirt and long sleeve tee, block heads, and crest mask on there. We don't have the spearmint/peppermint bracelets, sneakers, jeans, and hats. Sure, some of them were gendered and couldn't be imaged onto unisex items (so literally all gear in the game). BUT considering the first equipment archepass had blue flip-flops I'm sure something is possible.

Would easily pay 50-60 Diligence per for those items.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast